Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lifeblood - heal perks in general

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    agree about keepers needing more heals. Solds no idea, enf I think they have plenty of healing. At TL5, an enforcer can chain mongo, pop bio rejuv and the lowbie CH perk and basically never have to use coon or the big hot perk.
    biorejuvenation is the big HoT.
    and i dunno if enfs got enough healing at TL 5 but both hots from biosheild and CH isnt healing up 50% of the health at TL 7.

Lots of people talk about capped hits, but, crap, what if you don't have a capped hit? If you're up against a keeper, engi, crat, MP, and you've got boat loads of HP, and your healing is all based on %, you're basically making any prof without solid regular capping hits completely obsolete.
    both the HoTs an enf can access has a 5 minute recharge.
    they are ment to be an emergency access for a bit longer survivability but they dont cut it atleast at TL 7.

At TL5 with a keeper, there are no capping hits. I have to grind down every prof. complete healing profs are never win fights, thats doc, agent, advy, and enforcer's have way more than enough heals to have an even remote chance against... Solds.. bleh. So, realistically, at TL5 the only profs keepers stand a chance against are traders, NT's, shades, crats, engis, fixers and MA's. But, traders and NT's just root/snare and kite, so that leaves crats, engies and MA's and shades.
    everyone knows that keepers need a boost at TL 5 .. this isnt realy the case at TL 7 tho where keepers have access to very good AAD, healing and dmg.

Shades don't play at TL5, neither do crats or engies, so, that pretty much leaves only fixers and MA's that keepers can kill. But, unfortunately MA's have way more defence and nano healing than a keeper can compete with. So, again, fail. Which leaves only fixers, who, again totally out-evade us.
    there are shades crats and engies as TL 5 twinks atleast on RK 1.
    and yet again.. keepers need a boost at TL 5.

Which basically mean, that keepers are at the very bottom of the food chain among active TL5 players. So, give us some heal changes. Combined AoR and blessing please. And condense HM line please.
    if u combine those 2 actions u would have to see what effect this would have at TL 7 aswell.
    u cant just merge 2 full perk lines and think this would be balanced.
    keepers are very viable in pvp at TL 7
    if u merged 2 perklines it would be as giving a 220 keeper 10 extra perk points straight off..
    and this would defenately OP keepers at endgame.

keepers need a fix at TL 5 for sure.
    at TL 7 they arnt the top of the food chain, yet still far from the bottom.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    tbh i never played a pet profession at all... the pets anoy the crap out of me.
    It's the same for those who play a pet profession.
    Zirkonium 220 Nanomage Engineer - RK2 - Omni
    Mereditche 170 Opifex Agent - RK2 - Omni
    Misfiled 49 Nanomage Enforcer - RK2 - Omni (First! Mongo Smash!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12