Thread: Amoeba II - Destination ICC

Amoeba II - Destination ICC

This Tuesday at 10pm Eastern, Unity of the Rose will host its second Amoeba party in conjunction with Grid Stream Productions. The timing of this event coincides with DJ Shadowrunrr's normal Tuesday night program. During his program, the entire party will be leaving Reets Retreat and winding its way through Borealis and Newland to its final destination in ICC. We will be pausing at each location along the way to dance, party, and assimilate passerbys into the Amoeba.

An Amoeba party is a travelling party with various destinations along the way. Frequently, party-goers are seen handing out drinks, yelling "Amoeba! Amoeba!" and making a general rukus. The intent is to try to engage the general public and grow the party as it travels.

Please come and join the Amoeba!

Any questions or comments can be sent to Szentasha ingame or to szentasha@darksphere.com, or may be posted on our forums at http://www.bleedingtears.net/uor/vie...294&forum=27&0. Questions for GSP should be sent to Wyldthing. This is an RK1 event.
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRHGGHGHGH
    I WILL BE ON VACATION

RAGE..LEVEL...RISING...

You'd better hold a third one soon :P
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

RAGE..LEVEL...RISING...
    LOL

Missmaul, you have the worst luck some time.

That's it, I'm throwing a Missmaul Party soon. It's gonna be all about you, and it only takes place when you CAN make it.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Hmmm...

Greetings!

Not sure if musical entertainment has been arranged yet or not for it, but...there IS a party that Missmaul definitely WILL be at:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=35954

:-)

The Amoeba II Party sounds like a BLAST!! Definitely looking forward to being a part of the Party Herd! :-D
    Last edited by Nepenthea; Jul 5th, 2002 at 09:13:32.
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

Smile

the collision damage reduction device found on automobiles
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

/angry
    /angry
    /angry
    /terminate

Anyway, good news. I am going to bring my laptop on vacation, with AO installed. There will be a few times when I have net access- Tuesday will be one of them!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Woo hoo! Sounds like fun!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Arg arg arg. I will be in a hotel with net access...I will ALSO be at DISNEYLAND at 6pm! Grrr.
    ~~~~~

Talking n00t!

Dancing in the streets!! Great idea!!! Count me in!!!

Is it BYOB?

/me get's out her thigh highs and copies Nevver's outfit.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Arg arg arg. I will be in a hotel with net access...I will ALSO be at DISNEYLAND at 6pm! Grrr.
    Now THERE is dedication!!!! She will be in DISNEYLAND.. and thinking about your party Szen!!! WOW!! That is one great friend!

<<Say hi to Mickey for me!!!>>

-Aktrez
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Talking Drinks provided

Thyme, to answer your question, drinks will be provided.
    - Szentasha

Bump. It's tonight!
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Smile Pictures!!!

I had a great time tonight hosting the Amoeba party with DJ Shadowrunrr. Thank you DJ Shadowrunrr and Grid Steam Productions for doing this with me. There were many members of my guild working to get the word out about the party, make sure you had a drink in your hand, and that people didn't get lost moving to the next stop. Thanks Dustbunny, Gractadia, Saalz, Boglwe, and Ailisha.

And thanks to everyone who came to participate in the Amoeba!

Pictures have been posted to our website:

http://www.darksphere.com/uor/logs/020709amoeba.htm
    Last edited by Szentasha; Jul 10th, 2002 at 16:08:01.
    - Szentasha

Thanks from me as well

Sorry I took so long to reply in here...haven't had much time to troll the Boards lately......

I just wanted to throw my thanks in here as well. Thanks to Tasha and the Roses, they know how to party, and make sure the party keeps rockin! Thanks to all who attended in one or all of the various locations.....it was pretty fun........I'll look forward to attending the next, if not involved with it again...........and thanks to the server gods, I was joking we needed to crash a zone or 2, but secretly I'm glad we didnt....lol
    >Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt - Email: shadowrunrr
    >RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-ka - Pirate Radio for the People