Thread: Begin Rant ~!

Red face Begin Rant ~!

Alright so these are the famous forum boards ~ well this is my first visit to them so I will make this short and sweet, not even sure if this is the place for this kinda thing but here it goes.

This is for all of you on Rk2 that seem to have nothing better to do then harrass me, my friends and my guild mates.

First off lets clear up the rumors:

I am not 40 I am 33 =)
    maybe Ipsa didn't learn how to count properly wherever she is from I dunno, but lets move on.

If I am or am not married its none of your business, who I flirt with, talk to or team with again is none of your business.

It is beyond me how some of you can get out of bed properly and manage a days work, or perhaps I need to remind myself I am dealing with children most of which are still in school and that pretty much sums up their behavior.

I am truly flattered that some of you care enough to eat, sleep and breath my characters and what they do on a daily basis, if this keeps up maybe they will create a quest after me in the future *winks*

However, my guild mates and my friends such as Jazzy don't need the harrassment, they are much more tender-hearted then me and get hurt alot easier.

So ~ Ispa and the rest of you that have made me famous I applaud and thank you for the attention......but its boring now so I request you find something better to do with your time. *smiles*

Loxxie ~ the infamous ***** of Rk2

Oh, I am very dissapointed Jazliin got nominated #1, I really want that spot!!! *Grins*

eh?

Who are you and what was all that about?

/me goes back to reading the Pr0n Illustrated Swimsuit issue
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

i agree, are we supposed to know you or do you feel you THINK you are important enough to drag names of all these people out thinking they or we give half a crap?

oh and hello...welcome to the boards!

/reads the other page of the magazine...reads..ya right