Thread: Why The Dancing Atrox is the best kept Secret in Rubi-ka!

Wink Why The Dancing Atrox is the best kept Secret in Rubi-ka! RK1

Under the Spotlight?

Yes! Under the spotlight! No. Under the Lazer lights!!!!!

If you like attitude, rapid fire bitterness and the best live music than The Dancing Atrox is your club to be at this Monday night!

If he sounds familar than it is with good reason. His show airs live at such top places as Rompa's, Babboons and his own stomping ground Reets. The Dancing Atrox welcomes DJ Tarryk Kosar this Monday night live starting at 8PM EDT (midnight GMT) till the DJ says it's time to go home!

And if you didn't get a chance to stop at the bank...no worries...we have one right next door not to mention the quaint shops in this little shanty town!

Find your way out of that mission and clean that bank vault some other rainy night and head on out to The Danicng Atrox for some fun and good times! So grab a date or a couple of friends and go out the east gate of Omni Entertainment and turn right (south) for a night in the country! We are located in Omni Forest just inside the Omni Screening Area! (292,1863 Omni screening area)

The Dancing Atox is a cozy fun place just right for meetings, receptions or just a great night out. If your looking for just the right out of the way place for a weekend in the country to just get away from it all then The Dancing Atrox is the place to be. Catering available.

Hope to see you There.

Liss
    Crystal Line (oe)
    The Dancing Atrox (also known as Relax)

note: Positions available in Crystal Line
    Last edited by Liss; Jul 7th, 2002 at 19:59:49.

Talking

Last edited by Yorkforce; Jul 11th, 2002 at 22:22:01.

Yet...another..party...I...can't...attend...

/terminate

AAHRHHEG@#$^$%&
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Talking Party?!

Yaw!
    I'm SO there!!

I love that Dancing Atrox guy.. He's such a flirt.. and his moves... rowr!

/me disco's over!!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

It be tonight!
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Hey Liss!! You rock girl... Even if I can't make it tonight <as we talked about> I will be listening in and so will Rompas! I'll def. send people out your way as well!!! Good luck with the party, I hope it's so packed that people are hanging from the rafters!!!!

<<Rompas is hiring someone to warp people from Rompas to the Dancing Atrox for this event. This may be easier for those who do not know where DA is. I will be in commlink all day, and on world at 8pm est. Please send me a tell if you are interested in this position. Salary.>>
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

hey....i wonder......if you cram 50 people into Reets or Rompa, its fine coz its big..... i wonder how many people you can cram into Dancing Atrox before it crashes....... heehee

(will probably feel like 50 people tryina cram into a phone booth) lol

Monday.......wait.....thats tonight! woot
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

Last edited by Yorkforce; Jul 11th, 2002 at 22:22:17.

Talking Great time!!

Liss- York

Had A BLAST !! Great Party!!

Cant wait for you to crank out more!!!

/Discos all ova post.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Ouch!

/me holds her head.

Argmnssnk...

/me opens one eye and mumbles, "Awsome party" before popping several asprins and going back to bed.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quite fun! Must do it again. Kudos Crystal Line.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Thanks Thyme, Nevver and Tarryk.

Quite proud we respawned the zone

Big Thanks to Permisius ,Ininas (i think her name was) Xaeberayne and Tobiaswolff and Valaik.

And big thanks to Tarryk for the awesome show (couldnt stop laughing when you did that speeded up version of char creation).

But my biggest thanks of all goes to Liss , Hunny , it couldnt have gone any better *big hugs*.
    Last edited by Yorkforce; Jul 11th, 2002 at 22:22:48.

A letter to the Crystal Line Crew....

/me walks out the Rompa door and mails a letter to Crystal Line at the Dancing Atrox.

THE LETTER READS:

Dear Yorkforce, Liss and the rest of the Crystal Line Family,

On behalf of Vixen Entertainment, we would like to thank you for an AWESOME party last night!! The girls and I had an absolute blast. Between Tarryk's gridfeed, the Gridstream dancers, and the lights (gotta love the lights) I'd say this is one of the top parties of the year. The respawning was handled with proffessionalism and speed. Thank you to those helping out with that! I know I got caught in that trap as well. Permisius and Valaik were very proficient!

We, at the Rompa Bar, wish you many wonderful parties to come! Drop us a line to let us know when the next party is. You know my address.. and the phone number at the bar is 555.212.1156. Call if you need anything whatsoever! I have an extra box of "I got Owned by Aktrez" t-shirts if ya want them. You can keep the procedes and put them towards your next bash!!

I hope you will stop by on Wed. and Friday for the Vixen shindigs. I can only hope to do 1/2 as good as y'all!!

Lots of Love from your entertainment family,

Shalon "Aktrez" Joon,
    Director of Vixen Entertainment
    Employee Manager of the Rompa Bar - Omni-Ent.
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Red face

Aww thats cute Aktrez
    Thanks.

So, how many people did you have there at the same moment - or maybe there were just too many to be counted?

I made a quick appearance this morning before going to work but too bad the show was over... Next time will be a better one for me... I hope
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Wow. Let's try to imagine what it could look like...

*puts imagination at work*

This char creation thing seems to have been a funny thing ^_^
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Thank you all!

I would just like to add to York's Thanks to you all who attended...this party would be nothing without you there!

I want to give a big thanks to all of Crystal Line members and those who gave of thier time to make this such a success. I want to thank Anval as well for purchasing free drinks for all on opening night. Tobias for an excellant job of maintaining order outside to get everyone in as soon as possible. To York and Perm and all those who helped with that warping situation..( I see a business for warping services for you engineers!) I couldn't have done any of this without you all.

I want to say a big thanks to Aktrez and Tyme for their support as well. We need to support each other so all can be successful and of course a great show as always from Tarryk and GSP...and the GSP dancers.

There is one point I would like to make....concerning recent events concerning the Rompa bar. I fully support Aktrez and her position that the entertainmnet industry not be put at odds with paying patrons..it is not our jobs to police Omni....if that is the case....I need some waiters Onmi -Pol...grab a dish towel and start busing tables and let me grab my gun so I can go run your dept I think I could do just as good a job....now what does that passport look like?

Liss
    Crystal Line

Re: Thank you all!

Last edited by Yorkforce; Jul 11th, 2002 at 22:23:10.