Thread: Awww, Thank you =)

Talking Awww, Thank you =)

I'm pretty glad that I was re-assured that I won't be missed. The only 2 people I'm gonna miss on Rk1 are: Chadul,Curat,Angelice,Robbyluv and Chamillion. I got a Full set of QL 70 Omni-Pol Recruit issue Armor that was gimped *bash funcom* 26million credits, Misc. Special Items like Flak Flowers Items, About 3 IQ Rings, And MUCH more.

Arrow DAoC

I got DAoC last night sometime. Pretty fun game, but a bit easy? I already have a Level 10 Norsewoman Skald.. Seems pretty fun though.

Cool

Prove to us all how fun DAOC is - and how bad AO is- by staying there.

Actually, I'm only half-serious. You're kinda fun to read, like the comics section of a newspaper.

Once again, posts mroe than anyone else in its own thread. How low can it get?
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

What is a special item flak flowers armor?

Flak and flowers is just normal items, and flak is pretty crappy actually..

:/

DaoC is boooring btw.

DAoC is even worse than AO. At least I'm not horridly bored, all the time in AO.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I played Daoc when it first came out, realized its braindead nature within 3 months, and happily returned to find AO a much improved place.

As for my "challenge" to the poster to prove that DaoC is superior to AO by staying there, it was my feeble attempt at tricking that person into leaving. Alas, she didn't fall for the ruse. Guess she is learning something in high school after all

DAoC is complete crap, I came back to AO after I got to 50 on DAoC and realized how much it sucked. Like I heard someone say on here once.

"AO is sh*t, but its the only sh*t worth playing"
    -BlueMagic

Blue "Zyian" Magic RK1

DAoC is terrible...

DAoC is the true level grind for those who like to work on levels none-stop. At lvl 50 as an arms... life becomes quite simple. RvR (pvp with people from other realms), RvR, get killed, watch people jump on your corpse, spam /laugh /flex /dance while you are down, res killing, taking over forts over and over again, wander around the frontier looking for other people to fight. After some weeks, the nonestop rvr and the disrespect players have for each other gets really old.

Here no matter if you are a clanner or omni, we don't automatically hate each other... however in DAoC forums, people treat each other like dirt, like actually they are mortal enemies lol. Translation: you will meet more people who take the game much more seriously than what people think of AO.