Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fopus out

Cya in 2 weeks, Fop! =p
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Be well

Be well Fopus. Remember the good =)

Fop, find a new game already, FLU WANTS TO PLAY!!!
    (and not AO)
    Greendevil Solitus Soldier
    Grummpy Atrox Enforcer

Re: fopus out

Originally posted by fopus
    Date of registration 2001-09-03 14:53:20 UTC
    Yeah guys cya, i had some great moments in this game, i really did, but since i get mad at AO everytime i log in, i guess its time for me to leave.... for what its worth i would like to thank all the peeps who were cool to me, and who made it cool once in a while.

On a last note i would like to wish good luck to OT, i think they need it :P
    I will miss the damn agent i had so many fun with - even if you creamed me from time to time. :P

Cu in another MMORPG - keep ur name!

Regards,
    Itburnz / Foxfire

Re: Re: fopus out

Originally posted by Itburnz
    I will miss the damn agent i had so many fun with - even if you creamed me from time to time. :P

Cu in another MMORPG - keep ur name!

Regards,
    Itburnz / Foxfire
    You better keep your name Fopus. Same goes to you Itburnz. You've went down in my Book of History and you know damn well why. Sob. =p
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Used to have a problem with you fopus, but resolved everything and sad to see you go. gl to you see you in swg.

-Morbid/Novice Dennise

Yeah he was one of the few people who never gave up and always came back. and hell he made me mad - he always had some backup when came back and when these clanfools ambushed him i always knew they will never come back. :P

"Look Fopus again!"
    "Ignore! NO! DONT FOLLOW! He got backup! FOOLS, STOP NOW"
    "Damn he got me."
    "Damn me too. No it's sumpus the NT, he also there."
    "Damn no, it was superflu."

Regards,
    Itburnz

Tho it was alot of fun we had! :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12