Thread: Fix Camelot

Fix Camelot

Well since camelot related to PvP...

How many petitions do we have to write about this 2 dungeons bug?

I think time to fix it.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

They dont care Pomy... petitioned about this once before. GM said as of yet they dont have rule against it.

well it's stupid waisting 15-20 min to try get in the right one.

its stupid when you have 5 teams in dungeon and we all know that tarasque should spawn any minute but its because someone switched dungeons during past 18 hours and we are simply in wrong dungeon.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

duh

You're whining about camping T and complaining he isn't showing up when you want him too................so FC's suppose to do what?, send GM's in and spawn T for you so that "at your convienance" you can kill him?

The double dungeons are a good thing, less lag, 2 dragons=more pvp, think about what you are arguing for before you start a thread, if you get what you want there will only be one T derp.

hehe you dont know anything about it.

If you want more pvp in camelot then make it 2 separate enters. Not that someone die and when getting back find themselfs in another dungeon.

wth are you talking about

Ok, I don't know anything about it?, Pomy please, it's not an issue like that at all, they will never make two dungeon entrances the double dungeons is for lag on servers...........you grasp that concept right?.........therefor if you're smart enough to realise you can "use" this get two spawns of T...........well, hopefully you get the point.............but if you're not smart enough to have a few members out of your 5 teams camping T try another dungeon, well, you deserve to sit in an empty room with a thumb up your a**

Tat we been killing tara in both dungeons during whole last month. And even when we were getting 2 spawns for ourselfs i didnt like it. The problem with 2 camelots is people are ending up in different dungeons and cant help those who fight in another dungeon.

solution

engie in team, people go in to team leave one team memb. outside to warp in

Yes good idea to open second camelot when no one around. That what blizz been doing for long time... But again the problem is not that you kill tara when no one knows the problme is when there is pvp battle and in one dungeon 40-50 people those who outside and trying to go inside ending up in "another" dungeon with no people to fight. i had to spend 15 mintueis zoning out and in so i finaly could get into right dungeon yesturday. Think how much help me and other 10 guys who were trying to get in could offer to claners fighting omnis in dungeon?

did it ever occur to you that the dungeon is supposed to be a dungeon,
    with the chance of PvP
    as opposed to a PvP battleground where special mobs happen to be?

you want large scale PvP battles, arrange with other players who want that too.
    there are places all over the world that you could go.
    start guild wars. and rally funcom to hurry up and add territory/base capture.

just bc that dragon is the only thing worth fighting over now,
    doesnt mean it should be, and doesn't mean it was intended to be.

if you were designing a playfield as a battlefield,
    would you set it up like camelot?

it's just a dungeon.
    and the objective for most players is the same. battle thru and kill the boss.
    but most players will never get to do that because they hate
    all the silly ganking / accusing that goes on down there.

and, yeah, maybe their little guild of roleplayers can't compete with your guild.
    j00 Pwn them. good for you you. we get it.
    but the dungeon still belongs to them as much as it does you.

i'm all for PvP in general, but not when it forces players to either PvP
    or miss out on what little higher level content there is in this game.

this isn't really about PvP tho.
    your first post on the subject was evidence of that.
    this is about controlling loot.

why am I giving you a hard time?
    because one player should never be able to prevent another player from achieving anything.
    it's their time, and their money. not yours to control.
    Last edited by Customer; Jul 7th, 2002 at 07:28:57.