Thread: Neutnet - so, uhm, halp?

Neutnet - so, uhm, halp?

Neutnet]: You have been banned from this network. Your attempt to send "[raids] doing X instance lf ppl to come finish it in about ½ hour" has been logged

Someone pls tell me what I did wrong, and secondly, pls remove ban. Coolplsthxbye.
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

/tell Zacix OH HAI, HALP?!

It's an overactive automatic banfilter system.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Neutnet]: You have been banned from this network. Your attempt to send "[raids] doing X instance lf ppl to come finish it in about ½ hour" has been logged

Someone pls tell me what I did wrong, and secondly, pls remove ban. Coolplsthxbye.
    Ofc...that's being my filter is very sensitive Removed ban :P I rather let it be this sensitive than let stuff get through.

On another note, just send me a tell whenever you feel wrongly treated by the ban.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

hehe, not a prob, just didnt know it was your bots

thx
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    On another note, just send me a tell whenever you feel wrongly treated by the ban.
    Might be a good idea to add that in the automatic tell the bot send when banning someone ^^
    Shumarte 220/30 enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualinas View Post
    Might be a good idea to add that in the automatic tell the bot send when banning someone ^^
    Aye, something like this

[Neutnet]: You have been banned from this network for being a "neut h8er". Your attempt to send "<message>" has been logged.
    [Neutnet]: Neutnet would like your feedback. Please complete the following survey.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

God, that message is so carebear. I have a better one:

[Neutnet]: You're banned for abusing me jerk. BTW, I'm burning down your house and pissing on your Cheerios as we speak. I hope you get pink eye and toenail fungus. I don't want your feedback cause I'm not going to read it anyways. I don't care what you think. You're scum.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

So much anger, tsk tsk.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    God, that message is so carebear. I have a better one:

[Neutnet]: You're banned for abusing me jerk. BTW, I'm burning down your house and pissing on your Cheerios as we speak. I hope you get pink eye and toenail fungus. I don't want your feedback cause I'm not going to read it anyways. I don't care what you think. You're scum.
    Come on... there's no reason to ruin perfectly good Cheerios!
    Proud Member of Paradise