Thread: The Time Has Come

The Time Has Come

guys its been fun but for now im parking my sol till things get better ..or till swg comes out any of my freinds need me badly ill be playing my agent plumbs ...razers out

Dohhh, damn we lost another great player. Gl to you razers hope to c u in swg.

-Morbid/Novice Dennise

Originally posted by Morbid
    Dohhh, damn we lost another great player. Gl to you razers hope to c u in swg.

-Morbid/Novice Dennise
    still here bro but playing my alt plumbs lev 40 agent i play with the wife also 40 agent and just started to have fun again if anyone needs me on raz ..(storm) gimme a tell and i will come help out ...i could write a 200 page essay on why sols are so crap at the moment but its all been said in other posts .the last patch was the final straw for me and playing a char thats been nerfed since day one isnt fun anymore ....your be getting a tell from me soon when im lev 100 to get in storm as i had the best fun there till then laters

playing a sol is like dieing from old age start of strong then get weaker and weaker till finally dead
    Last edited by Razers; Jul 4th, 2002 at 13:39:53.

Maybe I should start and play my lvl 48 agent with you and Lisa
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

We need a museum for lvl 200 chars.

Mine is parked aswell, playing alts now.
    ~Lone

Re: The Time Has Come

Originally posted by Razers
    guys its been fun but for now im parking my sol till things get better ..or till swg comes out any of my freinds need me badly ill be playing my agent plumbs ...razers out
    Sad to see you park your char. But as a fellow soldier I'm very very very very extremely insanely close to doing the same, and play my alt instead, but I don't I want to reach at least 190 before I do that... Which isn't funny at all..........
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Azz will probably also be pretty much parked when I hit lvl 200...but my alt is 175 so I guess it won't be that much diffrence.

Will hit 190 tomorrow probably
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Re: The Time Has Come

Originally posted by Razers
    Seriously now i can understand ya pretty well, =) figured at 200 that i should pvp and item hugging but i havent really pvped and usally item hugging i do now is just at tara... dont play to often... so im thinking about playing an alt to =) maybe will catch ya. ^^
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%