Thread: need details for alvin quest plz

need details for alvin quest plz

I am an omni fixer who wishes to do the first part of the alvin quest but unfortunately I'm missiong some details. hopefully someone can help me out.

1. first off, where is Alvin!?! I read somewhere in lush fields (one of the outposts) but that's it does anyone have an exact or even general location? Since Alvin disapears for x amount of time after someone talks to him I figure if I don't know where to look I'll walk by where he usually is and miss him. That would be a bummer.

2. Secondly Where can I find the trash king? in Athen shire, I got that, but what area? any sort of landmarks? or do I get some sort of map beacon/ directions once I get the quest? I've also heard talk of Galaway? Is that where Omni folk are supposd to hunt or what?

any help would be great.
    deadted

theres a website out there somepleace with full details of all parts of the Alvin Quest. Where he is I can answer..

Lush Outpost...

facing inside the outpost, walk to yhour right, past the mission terms to the parking spaces where a male guard is standing Alvin is there, tall and lanky all in black. Usually there's a few people lolly gagging about.