Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2 hour MP pets=finally lower reqs on engi pets?

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    More on topic: Not being intimately familiar with how much of the skills lack is attributed to choice of armor vs imps, huds and perk setup (and will be an aggregate of whichever balance you choose), the requirements are still high whichever way you look at it - but what's worse is that the ever-so-high requirements that people were slowly catching up to are being superseded by ever higher buff requirements so that the nanoskills are permanently being very much behind the curve.
    You nailed it on the head, that's the problem. Pets are not our hardest to cast nanos anymore, but the new nanos where scaled directly off pet reqs, which were far too high in a first place. Its a never ending cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    no.
    Oh, come on. Support symbs don't even have evades.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Oh, come on. Support symbs don't even have evades.
    I was talking about Doctors though.

I was talking about Doctors though.
    So was I.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

I think you need to make up your mind what are you whining about buddy. We prove you wrong about defense, you whine about offfense. We prove you wrong about offense, you whine about defense. Then you are back to defense again.
    I have been saying the same thing all along. Engi's have a good toolset as it is. Great defense vs. majority of other professions. Decent offense. I know you can't alpha kill anybody, but neither can half of other professions. And with the tools you have, you don't need uber evades to be effective...

Want the killing power of an agent or shade? Get their defenses aswell. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    Want the killing power of an agent or shade? Get their defenses aswell.
    I'll take team blockers off an engi, RRFE off a solja (or maybe settle for the Engi reflects) and CH off Doc FP plx!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    Want the killing power of an agent or shade? Get their defenses aswell.
    I'd rather roll MP and have both.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
    Why not? You can.

So was I.
    no.

Why not? You can.
    Well, duh. He's not an Engineer! He wants moar for himself and less for others.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Cake plz.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Cake plz.
    Stop. Eating. The. Cake!

Please elaborate on how I am having my cake and eating it too.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.

Oh noez, he doesnt even know how to eat cake
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Rihwen does the cake mix, Morti bakes and Yidi adds the icing while the lazyass MP sips pina colada on a deck chair. Obviously an OP combo. Silly engies, they get motor oil and dog dribble in their cake if their pets try to help.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I'd rather roll MP and have both.
    Oh? I must have missed those 30k PvP damage dealing perks on my MP's perk toolbar. Where did you find them? Oo

no.
    Yes.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

If nothing else can we have our cast time reduced to 1/1 since MPs and Crats seem to agree the engineers dont have to have any cast time for our pets.

I'm tired of wasting 30s every time something so much as looks at my dog. I've gone though 5 Dogs on this Alien ship and that's with BOTH reflects on them and me chain healing them.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    If nothing else can we have our cast time reduced to 1/1 since MPs and Crats seem to agree the engineers dont have to have any cast time for our pets.

I'm tired of wasting 30s every time something so much as looks at my dog. I've gone though 5 Dogs on this Alien ship and that's with BOTH reflects on them and me chain healing them.
    From what i've seen with my engi's doggie...reflects seem to help him die quicker bc they pull more agg to the puppy.
    Facebook

I cant really say for sure or not, but my dog unbuffed was pulling agged from my fully buffed widow. Fairly tired of casting the dog and rebuffing it.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Now i haven't read this thread but didnt engis get those neet BS versions of there pets that have lower cast reqs? -.^

Or wasn't that enough?

How could people cast chicken several years ago and you cant do it even with all the love you have gotten sense then? ^.-
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    I cant really say for sure or not, but my dog unbuffed was pulling agged from my fully buffed widow. Fairly tired of casting the dog and rebuffing it.
    Agreed. remove 'UNIQUE' tag from droid shells, or reduce cast time (for doggy, at least). My doggy on AI ship died before I finished casting another. New engineer nuke - "Send dog die". 30sec cast time, crappy dmg
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast