Thread: Some new static missions have been introduced? (14.4)

Question Some new static missions have been introduced? (14.4)

From the 14.4 patch notes:
    Some new static missions have been introduced. The rewards for these missions are items that behave differently from all other items currently in the game. We will leave it up to the players to figure out how!
    Does anyone know what this part of the patch notes refers to?

The only one i know of so far is the Living Cyber Armour missions that ya can get off Good Time Party Mixers. In Newland and also one in Reets Retreat.

The reward for this is just some enhanced Cyber Armour QL50. So not exactly an item that behaves differently

*keeps looking*
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Living Cyber Armor

Living Cyber Armor is Meta only Armor that levels up when you meet the requirements to wear higher level armor and right click on it.

Arrow

It is not meta only (that was an error in early versions of the DB). It can be any QL form 1-50 depending on the level of the person doing the quest, and can be upgraded up to QL50 maximum.

I wonder if this armor can be it. I mean the Agents got their Balaclava (sp?) hood in 14.2 which functions the same way. So saying these were the items that "behave differently than any other item in the game" isn't entirly correct... but, I guess they are it anyway... I guess scouting around to find new and interesting NPCs that give missions somewhere is a waste of time...