Thread: Possible event idea

Possible event idea

Ok, I'm thinking I might want to hold a mini-event, but it's no fun if you hold one and nobody shows up- probably quite embarassing

So I'm just sorta wondering, would anyone here attend a protest in Omni-HQ against Leet Cruelty and OT testing various things on leets?

Thanks!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Cool

I would definitely like to attend.

Would it be on RK1 or RK2. I hope RK2 because that's where my characters are.

Also, when were you thinking of holding it. Unfortunately, most events happen to be scheduled for times when I'm not on.
    Characters
    RK2:
    Kermmie, Tweeq
    RK1: Biggiggy, Phonibones

I'm not sure, but unfortunately I'm on RK1

Maybe you could create a quick alt and come
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I'd join. RK1
    ~Have you hugged your leet today?~

F̶u̶n̶c̶o̶m̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶:̶)̶
    Thanks for "fixing" DM, Funcom, yeah, no really... thank you so, so much. I was missing having my toolset put back to 2007.

It unfortunately depends on the day when it will be hold, becase I'm not home every day (due to work etc...) but I'd be interested to attend!
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

I'll try to make it on a work-friendly day. I'm gonna wait a few more days, and if we get enough responses I'll throw something IC up
    ~~~~~

In any case, this could be funny. Especially in Omni-HQ
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Yeah, I'm planning on drawing the RP line somewhere between humor (Cmon, you gotta laugh at droves of picket-sign-carrying Leets) and seriousness.

/me does her LeetDance
    ~~~~~

You wouldn't want me there. I would protest the protesters.

Talking Re: Possible event idea

Originally posted by MissMaul
    Ok, I'm thinking I might want to hold a mini-event, but it's no fun if you hold one and nobody shows up- probably quite embarassing

So I'm just sorta wondering, would anyone here attend a protest in Omni-HQ against Leet Cruelty and OT testing various things on leets?

Thanks!
    If it were not for that you are on RK 1 my agent would realy want to help out with making people in RK show a bit more respect to leets found going though classified papers in secret areas.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.

I Told a GM that i was going to hold a riot in rubi-ka against FunCom and i got my account suspended untill i came up with a written apology. Then again im a stupid bastard.

This is not against Funcom. This is in RP against Omni-Tek's cruel treatment of Leets. Thus, I doubt anything of that sort will happen.
    ~~~~~

new coverage

I definiately think that's a good idea.

Considering my Adventurer was made to be a reporter, I'd definately want to cover it for Independant Rubi-ka News. Just let me know a go time.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Wink

Originally posted by MissMaul
    I'm not sure, but unfortunately I'm on RK1

Maybe you could create a quick alt and come
    I have created an alt on RK1. Markaro's ready and waiting in Omni-HQ.
    Characters
    RK2:
    Kermmie, Tweeq
    RK1: Biggiggy, Phonibones