Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The truth about MA's:Look no further!

Where were all you weenies before the 14.2!?

Before 14.2 everyone had uber criticals due to ma's buffin everyone with UVC, none complained.

Now, what have been there since release is suddenly overpowered? The ma has always been able to use critbuffs.

Critbuffs are powerfull cuz people generally dont prioritize evades.

Fighing another ma i rarly crit........

Ma's are just fine at the moment, although i understand that something has to be done with MA's being the best ranged damage dealer due to crit buffs.

Other than that, get your evades up and agg-def down and you will be fine.

So suck it up!

Re: Where were all you weenies before the 14.2!?

Originally posted by danserinthedark

Critbuffs are powerfull cuz people generally dont prioritize evades.

Other than that, get your evades up and agg-def down and you will be fine.

So suck it up!
    LOL!

Prioritize avades? what lvl are u? at high lvl pretty much everyone have maxed them all. And Agg-def give a minor effect on critts.

When ppl fight without crittbuffs it works better tho, but seems like UVC dont check agains evades .)

I dont complaine tho, i think MA's is cool now, but i also think UVC should now work on bows and "mele" only

gold..chill

gold..chill.

dont go callin people names on these boards. especially voy.

MAs not goin to get nerfed. they may make uvc melee/bow only. thats fine by me. but they are not going to nerf us. when i still die to soldiers, enforcers, traders, docs many lvls below me..they arent goin to nerf us.

all of VOYs points were completely valid. and we as the MA community dont need anyone even mentioning a nerf.

Plus ive noticed alot of complainers are people who are 160-170 getting totally owned by a higher lv MA......seen it with alot of peeps that attack me even double team me and say that crits are overpowered because i killed 1 of em before i ran or died or got saved by another clanner

Hello you are 160ish attacking a 200.....what did u think was gonna happen?Not saying that my UVC didnt play a HUGE part in the outcome of these fights but i have all my skills that i need maxxed and have way more hp and even if u have MK up u wont be critting me much with my 950 ranged evade skill......

when i PvP against someone higher lv im never confident that ill win all classes have their strong points,the only difference is that now MA's dont get to share theirs with everyone anymore.
    actually i havent 1 on 1 with a trader or doc yet since patch but theres a reason......i dont feel like dying =\ maybe after ive had my fun with feeling like im uber ill go PvP 1 of em and feel the sweet caress of reality........

Oh yea...and i still say nerf MA's SMG/ranged energy/shotgun max skills by a 100 or so points.........see how fast we stop using guns

Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

PS. for the love of all things!!!!!!plz someone get me that damned Mark of Peril nano.......after a week i still cant get a friggin mission 4 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bah dis

dis..i got one in like 10 min.

its ql 159...yellow...ill see what i can do.

Talking

ah thx cele but someone just got me a mission for 1 now i can buff again =)

WTF

Ok guys i've PVP'd 4 times. Ganked on 3 of em, back 2 PvM.

If my Crit buffs are nerfed in any way what am i meant 2 do in PvM. Only my crits make my soloing missions viable.
    The MA's have been fixed(ish) for 3 months(ish) now and already we are hearing of nerfing. This sort of behaviour sends a chill down my spine.
    The shameful thing about this PvP board is that you as a minority do by far the majority of screaming for nerfs.

what are you people talking about no ranged ma is over powerd !!!

your attack rating sucks if you see a ranged ma (shotgun,AR) you should consider him gimped cause his normal damage will suck and his crit will not be nearly as big as his fist crit !!!!! trust me i have tried it 140 ma here nova flow ql 189 self equip 1.3 crit hmmmm even if i crit all the time i stilllll do way more damag with my fist 2k fist 2.3 brawl dimach why did i do it you ask . i just wanted to try it out secondly you people are over taking things out of control i have yet to seen a shotgun ma or AR ma yeah they did it when ipr first came but now all you see if fist ma's

why ... cause it's there full damage ....so don't hate or call for a nerf of any kind don't even think of nerfing any thing !!! it's fine

Guys even with a 500 attack rating, a river 6 with 43 % crit chance is insane. Look at the numbers.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

It seems that the crit rules are changed in 14.4.

43% crit doesnt seem to be 43% hits anymore, but rather 43% of the hits landed are crits. IE. Crit calculation is moved to after hit calculation, instead of before. Check patch notes for the Grid armour fix, some hints about it there, and it does make good sense.

If it works like this (seems that way to me) it should make MA's with 500 attack rating pretty dead instead of deadly in PvP. Same goes for other professions wielding up novaflows.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

WTF is everyone gripe happy about.

MA's have always been able to use ranged weapons. It's just with the ip reset that some have been able to take advantage of FC's total lack to give the ma a viable ranged weapon. Hence the few shotgun or nova weilding MA's. Don't nerf or call to nerf an entire class just because we are using the only "viable" choice an MA has if we get rooted. Ya know up until the latest patch the only way an MA could survive in PVP was...well we couldn't survive against any clas that roots or chose to use a damage shield. Better yet why not nerf the shottie's, nova's and any other "non" traditional ma weapon. While you're at it take roots from PVP (because that would give you a decided advantage over a non ranged weapon class).

No FC will probably bend to all the bleeding heart whiners and just regimp the MA class.
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123