Thread: info on the new NPC missions

info on the new NPC missions

ok in the new patch notes it says that npcs will be giveing out new quests for us to do. now ive done the alvin mish and ive bin looking for others. ive talked to alot of NPCs now and ive had no luck with any of them. the only info i have managed to gather is that there was a mish for ash anderson but thats gone due to an exploit and theres a mish from a bloke called OFOZ, but i cant find this NPC anywhere.
    Has anyone found any other info or "new quests" for us to do as these are what i want from my AO expereance(makes me feel usefull)
    Please post any info you have about any new quests.
    Meanwhile , i go and keep looking for NPCs and chatting s*%t to them and ill post any results i get.
    Thanks all

The Party mixer in NL is a friendly chap.

Arrow

Ofoz is who starts the fixer grid quest, think he's in a certain neutral town that fixer's are already familliar with

The aforementioned party fixer is a source of missions for some of the living cyber armour pieces. These can be done at any level but the rewards cap out at lvl 50, and are primarily just a mission with an extra bit tacked on.

Not sure if any others are in yet.