Thread: Will you want go up against Adv in 14.4?

Question Will you want go up against Adv in 14.4?

Now that varies morphs and such give them a better Mongo slam than enforcer could dream. And better nukes than NT. Better DoT's than a doctor. Assort of weapon skill buffs to shot their attack rating up along with damage shields. Will you want go up agaist a Adv? Doubt really would unless I debuffed them right off...

Would I want to fight an adventurer my level right after 14.4? Yeah, why not.

As for the 'Dragon' morph, it's only useable every twenty minutes, and you need to be at least 195 in level. But what the hell, Adventurers and Fixers are the new uber professions! N... no. Let's not start that.

The last class that gets fixed (correctly) is the 'uberest'.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

err

Sure will be a lot more careful when going up adv anymore. Dragon form can present quite powerful alpha strike in combo with a good weapon.

Straight back whinig...
    Just use the power u have and bann them if they beat u.

Straight back whinig...
    Just use the power u have and bann them if they beat u.
    You mean ...dont beat them or you will get banned cause they are in storm?
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Re: err

Originally posted by Blanch
    Sure will be a lot more careful when going up adv anymore. Dragon form can present quite powerful alpha strike in combo with a good weapon.
    well you wont be fighting them anyways right? your pet will, as you run off and zone with 100% hp.

Re: Re: err

Originally posted by Oxo

well you wont be fighting them anyways right? your pet will, as you run off and zone with 100% hp.
    Scenario:

An enemy soldier runs into a town sieged by enemy forces. Spots a target and aims. Pohhww. The soldier snipes an enemy general right down and alerts 200 other enemy forces. The soldier stands at the same place shouting "I AM UBER. I AM BRAVE. I WILL NOT ZONE!"

Doesn't seem right to me.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Just like agents became a bit harder but not uber adventurers will be harder but not uber .
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

lol adventurers wont be uber in 14.4.

Cause all our #$@#$ nanos are boss drops.

How uber is that having to run dozens of dozens of dozens of team missions to get your essential nanos

If heals are going to be set at 50% then advents will remain mediocre in PVP, at best.

If you see a Dragon, don't attack it.