Thread: Don't tale my dawn and Dusk away in 14.4

Thumbs down Don't tale my dawn and Dusk away in 14.4

To keep Nature on the right track, instead of taking away dusk and dawn, Night Vision Goggles should be part of all newcommers inventory, or instead a very clear note or sign should light up during night at training grounds indicating the proper use of the above mentioned.

Re: Don't tale my dawn and Dusk away in 14.4

Originally posted by Resistohm
    To keep Nature on the right track, instead of taking away dusk and dawn, Night Vision Goggles should be part of all newcommers inventory, or instead a very clear note or sign should light up during night at training grounds indicating the proper use of the above mentioned.
    Well you might have a point regarding clan and neutral training grounds but omni training grounds are holo worlds anyway so there is no real "nature" in them so to speak.

Re: Don't tale my dawn and Dusk away in 14.4

Originally posted by Resistohm
    DERRRRRRR
    who cares.
    ITS THE NEWBIE GROUNDS.

How about, to keep nature on track, we require that the leets and reets mate to produce more? This could be used to stop a exploit where new characters were preying on them for exp outside of legal hunting season.
    No longer will they beam in from the leet/reet factory.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

How is killing newbie-level mobs until they're grey to you an exploit? My very first character stayed in the newbie area until level 7, where it was simply too slow to level on green mobs.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by EvilSpork
    How is killing newbie-level mobs until they're grey to you an exploit? My very first character stayed in the newbie area until level 7, where it was simply too slow to level on green mobs.
    Psst, Evilspork, he was being sarcastic.

Damn, my sarcasm detector must be out of whack, it usually pretty accurate.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by EvilSpork
    *Snicker*
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Well, you could preserve day/night cycle there, but place some kind of lights spaced evenly throughout training ground - and have them light up when it's dark. Oh, some lighting in the cities woun't hurt either during nighttime. NV goggles sure help, needing them to find a store entrance just sounds wrong
    Elizabet 'Sigyn' Dartt, Master 5th Dan
    Serving the Corporation as I see fit

I repeat, Who cares? It is in fact the newbie area. I doubt any of us are using it, now will we be in the near future (unless we reroll which is always a possibility).
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Originally posted by Sigyn
    Well, you could preserve day/night cycle there, but place some kind of lights spaced evenly throughout training ground - and have them light up when it's dark. Oh, some lighting in the cities woun't hurt either during nighttime. NV goggles sure help, needing them to find a store entrance just sounds wrong
    That would be to difficutly but yet, the most effective way to deal with it.

Heck even the glowing blue fences give off Zero light.

This would help in cities, towns, noobie grounds, anywhere.