Thread: AO Flash Movies!

AO Flash Movies!

Well I figured I'd repost the AO Flash Movies I've made as I'm working on a new one this week.

MD Intro

AO Promo

AO Promo *EXTENDED EDITION*

MD Social Ad

Alus Alliance Ad (Alliance no longer exists btw)

My clan is going through some tough rplaying times as most rplaying clans are leaving AO or disbanding...

A sad thing...indeed

Player of Windguaerd
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Those are excellent! The music is superb too. Good job WindGuard!!!

Almost made me want to convert from Omni.. Honestly though I chose Omni so I could use technology to be a field guide and report on things I see to tryto wake up Omni tek to embrace clan as equals to stop the war..

I know it wont happen but thats my quest.

Very nice!

((OOC post))

I'm thoroughly impressed! Very nice production - especially like your initial MD ad. The shots you've got of the field of corpses and the combat against the Juggernaut (you nutters!) are very cool - and very good use of the music accompaniment.

Question I have is where did you source the music from? I noted some of it as being AO in-game music, but not all of it. Is any of it your own stuff? Or is it all sourced from somewhere else - and if so where?

As an aside, I'm still available for your needed OT 'crat for the story event you mentioned many moons ago. Give Crazynotion a /tell - he's usually on most days, but on UK time - which means I'm abed by what would translate to 5pm - 6pm EDT - except on some weekends, of course

ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

Awesome stuff. I look forward to the next one.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Cool Well Cosmik

I got inspired by a song which is actually the RL theme song of a show (which probably you'll recognize) which I watch.

The song reflects the way I feel in-character about the clan struggle for independance. This has been the hardest movie to produce so far, and since the theme was not combat related it was not easy to come up with the right shots to fit the theme. A couple sleepless nights later....

Mercury Dragons Clan Presents...

Mercury Dragons Clan Anthem - "Faith"

Check it out, and enjoy!

Windguaerd
    Cmdr.
    Mercury Dragons Clan
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.