Thread: The Death Of Solo , Hunting And Fun !!!!!!!!!!!!

Question The Death Of Solo , Hunting And Fun !!!!!!!!!!!!

ok the main problem i have seen in the game playing my ma from lvl 1 - 123 is the following.

level 1-10
    -----------
    the game is fun for all pros , races . its fun getting socal armor and u can choose to hunt outside or do missions. there is very high game content and u cannot go wrong

level 10-30
    -------------
    the game is still good. all pros are all equal and its still fun with socal armor.. solo is sill easy and fun but your finding it abit harder to find monsterys like u did when your level 1-10

level 30-50
    --------------
    now the game starts to change. there starts to be a big gap . you start to see this

crat.eng.mp.enforcer.ma sol - can still solo missions and expect to kill orange mobs but outside hunting is not too good due to not many spots without getting many many adds

doctor,adv,fixer,trader,nt - these are finding anything solo very very hard. be it they have poor dammage like doctors without spending alot of ip on dark blue skills or they find that they are over all crap like adv and fixer . the idea of hunting outside is a dream to them and at this pont for these pros it ever learn how to team or remake as a crat-eng-mp-enforcer-ma sol

level 50-90
    ---------------
    now you dont dream of going out of citys.. most are in teams and there are very few over camped outside spots but its mostly missions .

you get this going on .

solo --- mp , crat , eng these ones with some good chr work can kill orange mobs mabey red for good exp and still fast solo leveling

hard life but sill solo - enforcer ma sol , these pros find solo still possible but without OE and mega good implants yellow mobs HURT .

and then team - at this level all chrs find the only real way of leveling is to team , doctors , fixers , nts etc find it hardest with no hope of killing anything but in a team .

level 90-200
    -------------
    now all pros hunt in teams and if you want to get any exp what makes your yellow xp bar move this is what you do .

u all meet in one place ( newland mission booth, steps of bs etc etc) you then send one person off to use clicksaver to pull a hard mission for the same city your all standing in , and in under 20 mins your killing mobs for 20k-150k a kill

your all saying SO 50k a kill thats FANTASTIC. oh it is . and you level so fast is shocking.

BUT . you only see npc mobs , and you only see the same old rooms in the mission just put in a diffrent layout again and again and again and again .

i at level 123 just got into my yham and set off to find cool outside hunting spots. wanna know what i could find?
    this ..

1) alot of open space with no critters,

2) when u do find critters they are all the same type and all stuck togher. meaning even with a team it is impossible as u will get 20-200 adds in some places . HOW U MENT TO FIGHT THERE?

3) you need to raise your mapskill SO high to get the maps and there is never anouth ip to raise your key skill than to spend it into map skill . u need a mini map so bad to find outposts etc. why not make the req for all maps under 100 skill but the map upgrads more of them and more usefull and alot higher ql .?

4) you spend all the time pressing F9 to get your corrds, WHY and i ask this again WHY not if you have the map uploaded have the corrds in the corner of the minimap so you can easly follow it ?

5) the nightmare of zones !!!
    i dont mean CHAGEING ZONE PLEASE WAIT then your mouse lockes up and u wait 20 seconds to zone ... no i mean the fact that you follow the big map or mini map and your running to a spot u want to be at.. you expect you will have to zone at some point but that dosnt bother you what rearly makes u pissed is this U RUN TO THE SPOT U WANT AND U JUST STOP. inviso walls... no zone borders , and on foot this is a nighmare haveing to spend an extra 20 mins running up and down trying to find how to cross over to the next zone whats right next to you .

i am not going to say any suggestions on fixes to this. i am stateing a big probem in the gameplay at the moment.

please post replys on problems along the lines of outside hunting and solo hutning or suggestions what could fix it....

I DONT WANNA SPEND THE NEXT 80 LEVELS IN BS !!!!!

3 points I fully agree with..

1.Endless empty land and impossible hunting areas. I hate that, its like too cold or too hot.. Eith er nothing to hunt or so much you cant hunt there.

2.inviso barriers what pain in the ass

3. for maps yes it shuold show the mssion on the main panel.. for now download Dovve's map addon, its real helpful in themiddle of nowhere.

Great ideas there..
    Im level 54 and I do a lot of blitz missions as a leet just to see if I can enter a mission with a lvl 80 giant spider and get past it without being seen.. but i fully agree with you

missioning gets boring in teams cos its the same crap over and over and over and thats a redundancy AO wont survive alone with.

Lots of new stuff is being added in 14.4, and the world map is finally accurate and shows what zones can be entered.

Other than that, I fly around 4 Holes or Andromeda once in a while to explore, 4 Holes has some great buildings (like an actual arena, it has the stadium seating and the entire zone is 25%, even a cool swimming pool is there). Its amazing how many people ignore months of programming...

whats even more amazing is how the programmers have ignored programming.
    when I first got my yalm I explored every zone looking for a good place to hunt.
    being an engineer I hated missions and wanted desperately to find a place to hunt.
    there is none.
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

"Other than that, I fly around 4 Holes or Andromeda once in a while to explore, 4 Holes has some great buildings (like an actual arena, it has the stadium seating and the entire zone is 25%, even a cool swimming pool is there). Its amazing how many people ignore months of programming...
    "

Yeah, thats why it's ignored. Its a 25% zone. No thanks