Thread: SilkeX and Angelyin hearby claim The Galaway Mansion ours. Go to hell.

SilkeX and Angelyin hearby claim The Galaway Mansion ours. Go to hell.

Time of overtaking: 22June 4:22. You can all go to hell we killed all the morons outside the woman in the garden and the *** outside, we killed the guards, and the Div 9 MA guy seems to be living dead anyway so ITS OURS!!!!MWAHAHAHAHAH!!! ITS OURS!!!!The rest of you can go to hell or come to the partys we will have at "OUR" place!!!!mwhahahhahahaha go to helll....we shot our way in there so its legally or unlegally ours I do not give a **** we claim it cause we can and cause we did.

I hearby promise that whenever you two are offline I will come and relax in the pool- JUST to annoy you.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Wink

Yeah good job Silke show thoose guards where they belong =P,
    About that Div 9 guy.. Aint they all goons? Just look at Cent for one *waves*.
    "How do you prove that you exist...?
    Maybe we dont exist..."

"Love goes, Like night... Its a fading dream"

"15 candles
    Redeemers of this world
    Dwell in hypocrisy:
    "How were we supposed to know?"

Yeah, Cent came in there yesterday and waved around yadayada...but its still my house from now on, gonna go kill the guards some more today and have a party for clanners there....so we are gonna calm all guards and / or kill them to make free passage to the house, then ill propaply install a grid instantly to MY house.

get acouple of crats silk and have the gaurds kill each other. more entertaining.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Talking

YAAAAY Party can we shoot meister to?
    "How do you prove that you exist...?
    Maybe we dont exist..."

"Love goes, Like night... Its a fading dream"

"15 candles
    Redeemers of this world
    Dwell in hypocrisy:
    "How were we supposed to know?"

PARTY AT SLIKEX's HOUSE...
    You sux ... but HEY ITS A PARTY. The mansion shall be renamed
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Of course we can shoot meister we are gonna have the game where you put the tail on the animal thing with him to...but the needle will be a bigass two handed sword we shove up his *** while he is bent over mwahahahhaa....and yeah we are gonna have protection with crats there to so dont be worried...!!!!!!!