Thread: Alvin quest--got first pads but they dont show up on my nanomage female char..

Alvin quest--got first pads but they dont show up on my nanomage female char..

is this a known issue or is there something im doing wrong? tried wearing the pad on either shoulder slot with or without my virral egg on the other... with both a hood and a helmet and nothing on my head... using a secundus coat...

help please?

Exclamation

Only the third and final pad shows.

I wonder what it will look like when a neutral gets 1 omni and 1 clan pad. Or an omni/clan changing sides and putting on the other. Heh.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Same as when you get 2 miss matched sleeves.
    Only the last one equipped shows.

Arrow

Except when you zone, its your left arm sleeve that shows no matter what. I think...been awhile since I've mismatched.

Would be funny to see neuts with both of them overlapping.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Do Virral eggs show on your character? Never seen one, and never thought to ask before.

Also, can a sided character wear two pads? I know they're unique, but could you earn a level 3 pad then start the quest over again and build the second pad up to level 2 then wear that also?
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Thought only the final version of the pads show up on a character. I don't believe the Pads of Interest do.
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Yea jus tthe final pads display.

Originally posted by EvilSpork
    Also, can a sided character wear two pads? I know they're unique, but could you earn a level 3 pad then start the quest over again and build the second pad up to level 2 then wear that also?
    yes you can wear a pads of interest and a pads of will or a pads of will and a pads of dedication or even a pads of interest and a pads of dedication.