Thread: MA Move's

MA Move's

Hey, i rolled an MA this weekend.
    One thing i HATE though! Is the MA Attack lock time. How many MA movies have you seen where the guy does 1 MA move and waits to use another.

Can we change the lock time to only lock the type of attack used . Giving the MA a type of apha. Plus all those moves firing off withen seconds would look so cool and more real.

One more thing , can we add.

MA hold moves :
    Which allows us to grab a single mob and hold them in a calmed state till released. MA can't do anthingy till mob is released.

MA Throw:
    A special attack which gives Damage and stuns .

MA stealth Suit:
    Adds to conceal and other skills.

how about no. They are good enough as they are.

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

Unhappy

I know what you mean.

I also have a MA.

I think they should make more moves w/ animation, Such as combo's or what not.

Arrow MA hold moves

real nice idea!!!

don´t know, if some of you have a clue about MA (irl), but in fact a MA (sorry, don´t know the right words, english is not my native tongue) who can HOLD down his opponent, taking its possibility to move away wins over most other styles of MA.

just my 2 creds

Well, I dont think MA's will get alpha strike. That's soldier territory.

Shen/Brawl/dimach is as good as it gets. You can of course wield up a bow or another ranged weapon in addition, and when thrown weapons show up it will probably fit in there as well.

Gaute mentioned in the MA top 10 that there are some new MA special attacks in the works, but details and ETA are unknown.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

gabadaglurpglurp

Posted by jakespeed

MA hold moves :
    Which allows us to grab a single mob and hold them in a calmed state till released. MA can't do anthingy till mob is released.

MA Throw:
    A special attack which gives Damage and stuns .
    I like it. I like it a lot.
    Implament Improved Jumping Nanos for the MAs!