Last time we did tests on weapons of the same speed and damage... now I did tests on weapons with different speeds and damages... Here is what I found.

Arguably the best Pistol in the game Right now is an Original Electronicum V3. It does 0-391 energy damage. And for a Crat with 20ip Base Multi-Ranged, the best offhand weapon in the game arguably is the Customized IMI Desert Reet. It does 65-143 fire damage.

So I decided to test thing. Wearing 2 Customized Reets for almost 100 levels, I wasn't used to the slow down of the Electronicum. I could SWEAR I was losing some damage. The Electronicum is a heavy little pistol, it almost packs as much punch as a Nova Flow (For a Crat we would have less attack rating then a Soldier).

So I decided to run a couple tests to give me an average which wont change for the most part in a 30 second time frame. How many times do I shoot in 30 second? Dual weilded or not. Keep in mind I was on a time restraint and I only did a few tests. They seemd to match what I normally do, nothing too big, no crits, nothing too small.

Here is what I found:

Dual Weilding an Electronicum in my main hand and a Reet in my offhand, I shot 7 times with the Electronicum and 9 times with the Reet. Sometimes I would shoot the Reet Twice in between the Electronicum.

The damages are as follows.

Total Damage with the Electronicum: 3877
Total Damage with the Reet: 2141
Total: 6018

Sigle Weilding the Electronicum Only. I shot this bad boy 11 times in a 30 second time frame. No Crits but two shots hit around 100 which might mess this up a bit. I'de say the low shot might skew this damage a bit. My range with the Electronicum is around 0 to 1100 normal shot, which I have done a couple times. Averages around 400-800

Total Damage with the Electronicum: 5522

Here is the kicker. Single Weilding, I had 4 more chances to crit for 1900. However, with the Reet I have 8 more chances to Crit for 750. Does it equal out? Maybe. But I pretty much found exactly what I was noticing in game. While I shot more often while dual weilding, I was doing the same amount of damage as if I was single weilding.

The problem is that I can't shoot my gun while the other is shooting.This is the first test I did with 2 weapons that werent the same. I hope Funcom makes some changes to dual weilding soon. As it sits now, there is no advantage to dual weilding.