Thread: Just a suggestion...

Just a suggestion...

Why should NT get caped by 40 meeters cap? Why dont NT get their special cap of 50 meeters?

Why should agetns/soldier also get caped by 40 meeters cap? I think master or ranged combat and sniper should be able to fire from as far as he can see?

make everyone esle caped by 40 meeters but exception for agnets/NT/Soldiers.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I think all ranged weapons should be in the line of sight to make it as realistic as possible.

when do you see bullets from a Rifle drop dead when it reached 40m ? but I also see the need for the cap since Rooter classes need it and the melee classes don't have to run so far to hack'n'slack the ranged weapon user

If nothing else, it'd have to be a technical issue. If they had to send and recieve info for each user at much of a greater distance, the game would be even laggier than it is now :/

Xera
    Xeraseus

Why do I keep playing? *edit* disreguard, ditched this game *edit*

Why Can't Chown Save?

Biding my time until the time is right........

er well julia soldiers are masters of AR and RE weapons. which in this game is higher damage shorter ranged guns e.g. u cant quite quite hit the 40 m cap with the nova for example cuase u need 100% increased range.
    before they put the cap on range nts, fixers and agents were the long range masters if i can remember corrently (well according to the weapons they were meant to use rifles and smg/mgs).
    so dont exclude us fixers pls from the ideas ...

Novice Hotpanties
    lvl 176 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm