Thread: Plead To FC: Various PVP Flaws

Plead To FC: Various PVP Flaws

Please ****e up pvp. It has some issuses, and in case you haven't noticed, here are some of them. Please make it impossible to zone while fighting, and not lose points. Let me tell you, there is nothing more exciting than watching 2 healer classes pvp for 15 minutes 2m from a zone border, then when one player gets below half health they zone out, retaining there gank-frenzied apprentice titles. I think everyone, including title-huggers and others so afraid to die they won't consent to a fight if they believe theres a slim chance the other guy might win, that we want to see more pvping and more titles. Better yet, take a 5 minute break from shadowlands and turn 2HO into something that we can fight over. Give us a reason to PVP! Make holding said outpost mean 1% more xp for everyone in that guild who helped conquer it, till its recaptured of course. Try this FunCom, do something FUN! I'm not asking for miracles guys, but standing in the 75% in MMD, next to 4 same titled clanners who refuse to fight me 1 on 1, or standing outside the bunkers in 2HO wondering if the 3 clans trapped inside are ever going to come out, IS NOT MY IDEA OF CONFLICT OR EVEN OF A GOOD TIME!!!!!! You wanted to slow the leveling treadmil, fine, its your right, but give a little back to your best customers. Give us more pvp, isn't what this game was supposed to be about?

I'd like it better if dying in pvp didn't remove buffs and didn't give rez shock. I could care less about titles but spending 10 minutes rezzing/rebuffing gets tedius after continuously dying to people 75 levels above me .
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

With my doc i die all the time and i dont care im just having a good time ,but the search for buffs after is a real pain in the ass , they help me to enjoy the time pvping before some lvl 180+ crits me to death.
    also i wanna get back in the fight and waiting around for REZ and then the search for HE ,crunch , essence or whatever ruins it
    POl

I fight self buffed actually . Its just annoying to spend a while buffing everytime you die .

PS, I'm not a gimp because I self buff, I have 2 rookies on rk2.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Losing all buffs is a real pain, I don't care much if I die, but getting all buffs again is boring.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

When fight starts and i press q thre are only 2 ways out of it. Me faling dead or my oponent hitting reclaim. And i do my best to stay alive not save my life.

When person runs from me i know he lost but i also dont win. Many reasons for someone to run its either loosing outside buffs or loosing title or hate of being resurected.

Doesnt mater what lvl or what proffesion. I went to 2Ho and got lvl 200 Doc on me with 2 title 6 reflect projetile bracers and RRF i was criting for 200 dmg there is no way i can win 200 doctor even without bracer and self buffed... Lol i could run but i stayed and died and i lost all buffs that i got...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Zoning should always be allowed. Those zones are artificial barriers that had to be put into the game in order to increase performance.

What should be allowed is for the attacker to continue the fight past the zone border. If you hop into a Whom'pa, I should be able to chase right after yer ass. A fight that is initiated should only be ended through the death of one player, that player logging off, or running into his apartment and locking the door.

Planetwide chases should be the norm. Scrambling to make it to the safety of the guards in Tir or Omni-E sounds about right.

Suppression gas should only control one's ability to initiate violent behavior prior to a fight. Once someone has put a bullet in your shoulder, I feel that you probably will be pissed off enough to follow whoever did it whereever they may run.

That's how I think it should be. Simply imagine how PvP would work if there were no 'zones' and apply it to what we have to deal with. It's only realistic that if you get shot at on a street and the bastard ducks into a shop, you will be busting in right after him.

I think zoning should be alowed in pvp its helps to fix a lot of bugs. Like in camelot when 10 omnis in box room press q when tab me and i run back to stairs even after presing esc key and trying to recharge nano i get cannot use item when in attack...

And waitng for some moron who just started to pvp to remove agro from me.... I rather zone...

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    I think zoning should be alowed in pvp its helps to fix a lot of bugs. Like in camelot when 10 omnis in box room press q when tab me and i run back to stairs even after presing esc key and trying to recharge nano i get cannot use item when in attack...

And waitng for some moron who just started to pvp to remove agro from me.... I rather zone...

Sounds like that might be a good tactic that an experienced PvPer might use to keep a healing class from nano-recharging..... Not a "moron who just started to pvp" Hmm....
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Dont forget that by keeping agro on me he will not be able to attack others and also cant recharge....So imagine 10 experinced omni keep me from recharging i am siting at stairs not planing to go there till i recharge and about 6 clanners enter box room...

Hehe you tabing them pressing q and its will say wait for your prewiouse attack to complite.... Sometimes becasue of lag double pressing q will nto help and by presing esc you lose target...

I think its better do esc once target is out of sight and doesnt will nto come back... atleast you can attack next target right away.

Thats actually a very much used strategy by some clases like traders. Keeping one attacked you don't want to recharge and debuff others in sight.
    ~Lone

Lets not forget you can still use hostile nanos on other targets while having combat initiated on one
    Dest