Thread: Improve RP and socialzing, suggestion:

Improve RP and socialzing, suggestion:

Here's an idea that might work pretty well if people indeed are interested in roleplay and adding to the atmosphere:

- New walks!

I am talking about new walking animations that convey the players mood and intentions, e.g. '/walk limping' when injured, '/walk silly' when inpersonating John Cleese, '/walk march' when participating in a military parade.... you get the idea, there's a lot of situations when this would enhance the game.

Funcom, would this be feasible to accomplish without rewriting too much code?

Hmmmm..

That might take a bit of memory and add lag, but if they wanted to implement it...then add types of walk modes that you can toggle. Like the difference between walk and run. When you hit the backspace button you toggle to run mode. Hit again to toggle back to walk mode. But just add toggle buttons to switch to different walking modes. Like...maybe (for example, I know this will conflict with the toggle keys already, but this is only an example) pressing m to toggle to march. Press L to toggle to limp. Etc...Just things like that. Good idea )