Thread: West Wind Katanas

West Wind Katanas

I was Just wondering if they could be pulled from missions Or are they Onlt Team Mission Only drops?

People are reading it... Noone knows the answer?

Bump untill someone ccan say yes or no

i can say yes or no but i would be guessing i'm afraid

buuuump

So far I've only seen East Wind Katanas as mission rewards and find items. Don't recall seeing a North or South, but Im positive I haven't seen a West yet. Go figure...
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

Someone has posted a confirmation of them being available from team mission boss loot. However, boss loot is fubared at the moment, so these things will be rare until FC gets off their butts.

I, personally, think it's stupid that they're boss loot... I hope FC looks at that too. The new Claws are not boss loot, so I would like to know why WWKats are. Are they that powerful?

Sleek Cannons are also aparently boss loot only. I saw someone named Luvkitten toting one around and asked her where she got it.

I must say, they look pretty darned cool.

Yes West Wind Katanas are Boss drop loot. At least they were before "emergency" patch, I had one posted to me in chat and the person owning it had looted it from a boss mob.

West Wind Katanas deal very good damage, they are (in my opinion) one of the top ten weapons in the game, but they are not "uber".
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Talking

Heya Corgan are you coming back to the game soon? haven't seen you for ages in the Wolves.

As for ther katanas.. yeah boss loot.
    As for the claws.. i think they suck, used ql 200 one and was NOT impressed with the damage, slow down, less amount of crits and inability to use moves.

Uhm...

I personally don't know any MA who could use a QL200 claw that still uses MA attacks.

Except for maybe Shen...