Thread: Idea on merchandise...

Idea on merchandise...

There was a petition for Leet dolls in this forum awhile back, but I thought of another idea for this general line of toys.

Model Kits!!

C'mon! I wouldn't mind buying a mdoel kit for a Slayerdroid and throwing it together, or a model kit of a Command Class Juggernaught!! Heck, maybe even an Omni-Pol Elite Action Figure. The merchandise is endless in ideas.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

I like the Idea of merchandise

Perhaps if Funcom decided to offer stuff outside the game they wouldnt have to resort to dumb Special Editions, and Expansoin Packs for a Beta Test.

This is one Idea that has been posted to the boards that I am completely baffled as to why Funcom hasnt done this. As far as I'm concerned Funcom only does things to get cash quickly from us, like above mentioned SE and Expansion. So I dont understand why they havnt taken advantage of this obvious source of money.

Originally posted by Jeret
    I like the Idea of merchandise

Perhaps if Funcom decided to offer stuff outside the game they wouldnt have to resort to dumb Special Editions, and Expansoin Packs for a Beta Test.

This is one Idea that has been posted to the boards that I am completely baffled as to why Funcom hasnt done this. As far as I'm concerned Funcom only does things to get cash quickly from us, like above mentioned SE and Expansion. So I dont understand why they havnt taken advantage of this obvious source of money.
    Lack of marketing savvy and PR you havent figgurd this out yet?

Well, as a good friend of Telgi's and I was next to him and said a few things to contribute to the posting when he posted this I have one wimple wourd to Sum up everything...

BUMP!
    "When in doubt... explode" - me
    "Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies even closer." - I have no idea
    "People disagree with me. I just ignore them." - Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel
    "Join the army, travel the world, meet new interesting people and kill them."
    "If it looks easy, it's tough. If it looks tough, it's damn well impossible." - Stockmayer's Theorem
    "It's not the fall that kills you, it's the landing." - IRuleThe.net

Great idea!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.