It started off with a gathering of 30-40 people in Trade(im omni btw). I notice 'Commader Keylor' with green text lettering, we wer giving an objective to preceed to a outpost north of 20k. We would then have to keep it in our control for 30 minutes and stop clan attacks.

15 minutes pass... By this time we have organized full teams with a total of 30-40 people(probably more). Meanwhile another ark showed up named 'Silinity'.

To make a long story short Silitiny led a greater portion of the group practically to another zone no wher close to mission location. I understan mistakes are made but at this level is kinda insulting...

Was this intetional, maybe a way to filter lower lvls? no because i recall seeing lvl170 players in Silinitiny's group. Also the mission outcome didnt involve Defending an Outpost and it wasnt north of 20k but SE. Do they make this stuff up as they go along? Im not here to critisize anyone but better planing would make the game better

I dont play games for extra stress. I play 'Fantasy' games for a brief escape of reality. Now I gotta go back to work tomorrow knowing that my previuos evening was a waste of time and money.

When involved with an ARK mission stay with the commander.