Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High Body Development vs Life Clusters

Originally posted by BoltGrinder
    This 3 hp per body dev and 2 nano per nano pool point is why i am one pissed off trox!

A lvl 200 trox enforcer only get about 50-90 more HP then a lvl 200 soli enforcer. Its crap.
    Well, that's a small pain. But don't you envy Nano breed? They get 200 more nano at 200 than solitus, but 800 less life. (For both doc, mp and nt, didn't check anyone else.)

I don't know about you, but I don't think 200 max nano is worth 800 max life.

Hmmm, I stand corrected. I had done comparisons at lower levels (50-75) and found that the Atrox was much better off with bd. I had just assumed a linear progression from there but am obviously mistaken. Interesting.

Scorus

Thats why Nano breed should get 4-5 nano per pool, and atrox 4-5 per body dev. Only fair.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12