Thread: some ideas

some ideas

here are some points to all your posts..from one of us that "wanted" crit buffs self only.

1st. people were killing us with our own buffs. Can i say that again...people were killing US MAs with our own buffs. Essence doesnt kill another player, shields dont kill another player, steam roller doesnt, he/crunch doesnt...UVC did.

Now..at least us MAs might stand a chance..i say might. why? because we can still be chain rooted, our heals still debuffed, our init/heals slowed, nullity, nanoshut down, flurry of blows, multiple pets etc.

Only reason I dont like it self only is for missions..but did 2 missions today full of vets/masters/toughs (the harder toughs) and i was the only MA...didnt notice much of a difference.

here is an example: today i was in mmd. headin to grid and yense attacked me. cool..i love a good fight win or lose. He critted me 9 times...NINE times..i critted him once....1 time. of course i died. After i was like..wtf..how u crit me 9 times. He told me that was the last of the UVC he had on before patch.

as far as soloing missions.yes..that does sort of suck. my trader cant solo them now..but guess what? not many people solo..if u wanna solo pick a solo proffessino i guess. I only solo if i need something from the mission.

Im sorry the non-MAs dont like it..but when you die over and over and over cuz someone crits you with your own buff 2 times more then you crit them...well something isnt right.

this is not a flame..or a whine..just a simple fact.

oh..and BTW...sort of a bummer but the 7% team crit don't stack with the crat one..tried it today. Was bummed about that...unless we did something wrong..any ideas?

doh

oops..this was supposed to be a reply for the good bye uvc sort of thread down below.

I continue on this tread.

In PvP I think it sucked that everyone else could crit me for more than I could do and they only did it cuz of my buff.

But, I don't think it's fair that MAs can run around with shotguns/AR weapons and have a crit heaven now when noone else can, they still have very low attack rating but will still crit alot and do alot of damage.

UVC should only work on the real MA skills like fists, ma weapons and I also think bow(green for MAs), would be ok if it was only melee attacks tho...

In PvM it sucks that everyone will crit less, but most players I play with have scope on so they will still crit ok.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Just spent some more time in MMD. A 192 MA was hanging around in 25%, so I decided what the heck and attacked her. I lasted about 20 seconds. Most of that was me rooting and trying to get some distance so I could heal after her first few punches took me down to 10% life.

Hehe, still did get one fun experience, though. I had a funny few minutes of chasing after a 193 soldier. I landed a divest and plunder, and some seconds later, he was off running. A clan MA jumped in for a bit, but he was in deep rez and unbuffed, so he didn't last very long. For some reason, the soldier decided to run SE from MMD, rather than zone into Mort. He waited for my drains to expire and his specials to recycle, ran back and took me down to about 25%. At this point, I had to run off, eventually healing myself back to 100%. After a couple minutes of this, we ended the fight, rather than seeing who'd die first.

EDIT:

After a bunch more hours of PvP'ing, turns out that it's only the high level MA's with UVC who can completely manhandle me, but that's completely fine. I should expect to lose dramatically against someone with a 30-50 level advantage.
    Last edited by Alynie; Jun 7th, 2002 at 09:00:15.
    Alynie 153 Storm Trader

Returning after a 6 month hiatus

Okie.. with my new MA..

I've owned the following people who ganked my other MA

Wthacks - HP buffing, Crit buffing Agent.. hw got rocked hard Run ***** run..

Skillleech - I've never seen someone talk so much smack and run so fast everytime

That's all so far I'll get more when I see them

Root Whoring = My death ;((
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

This is exactly how it will be for soldiers now. Noone will go pvp without reflect. And if we get forced to mk, other ppl will have higher reflect than us, with our own buff. Then ppl will whine about that enough and reflect shields get nerfed / self only. After that it will be something else. It will just be repeated over and over. Sure, 42% crit was maybe a little too good. But 42 -> 17?
    This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it

Pure Mantra - I'm a runner, and damn proud of it.

They shoulda made it profession only imho.. same for Reflects. =)

Too bad there isnt a way to code it so if you enter anything below 75% your buffs that arent your own will be removed from your NCU.

That would solve all of this.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff