Thread: A call to all Agents with Holo Items

A call to all Agents with Holo Items

Make the Arena your own

1. Standing in Holo items lets you tab people while you can't be tabed(you can still be targeted but you have to get reaaly close and Ruse of Taren makes it even harder
    2. Your invisible now use it
    3. Its not possible excpect for fellow agents to get 1k in Perception but you can certainly get 1k in Conceal use this to your advatage
    4. Going FP Adv for Leet form might add less conceal but it makes you impossible to target in some of the the items

I expect and hope to see next time I vist the arena a field of trees with Soilders, Traders, And Enfocers nerversly standing at the edge
    Last edited by Mr Bean; Jun 6th, 2002 at 11:17:47.
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

1. Do you know this? Last I heard is that agents can be tabbed inside hologram item but unable to confirm this myself yet.
    2. Well I dunno how invisible if ppl max their perception. Also not invisible near engies or crats no matter how much concealment.
    3. Fixers, they got green perception skill but also perception buffs. Also advents getting new buffs giving up to 600 perception (not agent usable).
    4. Dunno if its possible to even move outside with ruse 3+ leet form (size bug hinders movement) but I can check that sometime .