Thread: are dodga quest pieces currently combinable?

are dodga quest pieces currently combinable?

I have the mission and all 8 pieces that i think i need, but i couldnt combine any of them last night, kept telling me not combinable and maybe that they were in the wrong order, but i tried every combination several times and finally gave up. Anyone able to combine them recently? I searched and didnt see any posts concerning not being able to combine them.
    Wrongdoer MP RK2
    currently being served by:
    Morbidity (aggroer)
    Bodybag (healer)
    Bozo (mez)

Expire - MA RK2

Its broke since the last patch. The parts arent combinable.
    Apparently getting fixed again next patch
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Shew..

I thought I had lost all of my marbles when I tried to combine them for close to 30 minutes.

Thank you for this post. Very good information. Should be STICKY until the patch fixes it. I'm sure we aren' t the only clueless losers out there. :P

BBB

YeP, testing *Beeep*

Yep we have been testing it on,...Test

And it looks like its gonna work and maybe even all the bugs with the other two parts will be Fixed as well :O

I won't say for sure, cause more mysterious things have happened before, so I'll just say that it sure looks like on ,..hmmm Wednesday the 5th of June when the 14.2 hits live, you will be able to combine the Pieces, and even run part 2 and 3 of the Alvin/dodga Quest.

Cross your fingers!

Oh, and here is my guide, for the 13.92 patch, when it did work, in case you wanna see the order to combine and verify the list of Items.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=18032
    If you are Failing to Plan,

You are Planning to Fail.