Thread: Invitation Only

Invitation Only

I'm normally not into organizing people but after a fun night of team pvping in 2h0 i think there are a lot of ways we can improve on what we're doing. Despite what you might observe, there are people with restraint on both sides of the "conflict" (hey we need someone to fight).

So here's what i'm thinking - an invation only team pvp contest. Mort might be good as both can save. We set up 1 giant chatgroup for both sides (can have side only chat too but need one that everyone's in). We could have one neutral team made up of both, and one attacking team. We'd need some way to decide on team makeup - lvl and prof wise - and then can pick some coords on where to meet and have at it.

Sounds complicated, but figure if we start small we can learn from our mistakes and eventually expand it as there are people with enough RESTRAINT to be involved. So think it over and offer some suggestions. Might have to keep the first one on the DL but who knows - just as omni and clan unite to fight each other, and players unite to biiatch at FC, we can all get together to have a better time shooting each other.

So to all the people i'd feel safe standing in the arena with, I'll let you know how its coming, or just lemme know if you got a few peopel that wanna scrap - im almost always down.

PS posting has made me come up with so many creative ways to spell B I T C H, kinda ammusing.... (hope no one's virgin ears are offended)

RK 1.

Also, replace "Team pvp contest" with "team pvp experience." I know it sounds euphemistic and NewAgish but this isnt something working towards a winner as much as providing an opportunity for people to have fun pvping.

Personally, i want to fight a trader Home defender v Dragon - self-buffed, no drains, no scopes (maybe) just shooting and healing.

Also i'll ask and see if i can drag a GM out there - Having FC host these things might be a little much to ask but maybe they could showup and uh, scratch that why do we need GMs? i want people to shoot

I think we should have team pvp contest sometimes. Team pvp is realy fun not just title hugging/zone camping like all our battle in 2Ho or anyother pvp area.

It would be realy fun if 2-3 teams from each side would go and rumble in Mort....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Talking YEA!!!

That would be Wery nice Altho, restraining Scopes would be.. well... Hard to enforce. + i think buffing should be allowed inside teams, this would also be a good reason to made teams with most different classes as possible
    and Debuffs.. well.. some classes realy need em, and if u had a trader in each team, it would be more like, 1 gets deprived, trader in team wrangel to compensate... altho there are more debuffs then buffs ^_^

But the Idea is great! surtenly something i would love to attend.

Fluse

i keel
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor