Thread: Looking for guild

Looking for guild

Looking for a guild which values honor, courage and teamwork. I like playing with mature, honest players. I had the pleasure of working with a large, highly skilled guild in DAoC and found it enhanced the game greatly. I don't yet have a preference between Omni and Clan, but I think I would like to play on RK1. Might be interested in roleplay, but it's not a requirement. I also have a goofy schedule, so I anticipate playing a lot during the day (US Eastern time). Any suggestions out there? Please respond or PM me.
    New to AO, but a vet of UO and DAoC, looking for a large, honorable and guild to play with on RK1. Please PM me.

looking for guild

Well, I may be able to help you, under two conditions. 1) If you are nanomage 2) if you are neutral. We are called the nanomage liberation front and we are on Rubi ka to free the oppressed nano people from the evil clans and corporation. We are heavy on role play and we are even planning on staging pro nano rallies! If you are interested send a tell to Fleshreaper and we will set something up.

Don't think I'm going to be neutral.

I am currently training a doctor to be my main. She is Omni-Tek. I like playing healers.

After being a part of a couple teams in game, I'm thinking that I might want to be a part of group that works very tightly in teams. One where the team leader might bark orders and keep everyone together in tight manoeuvres. Is there such an Omni group out there? Highly disciplined without being a-holes?
    New to AO, but a vet of UO and DAoC, looking for a large, honorable and guild to play with on RK1. Please PM me.

Lightbulb Heya

Check out Omni Leasing Corp's website:

http://users.bigpond.net.au/OLC/

And give me (Stychie) a tell in-game if you're interested.

I live in Australia, so I'm very aware of goofy schedules

Hope to hear from ya

Smile

join us - > The Department of Planning and Destroying
    best Organization ever!

oh yeah - tell either concilliator or collaps

Re: Looking for guild

Originally posted by Cynier
    Looking for a guild which values honor, courage and teamwork. I like playing with mature, honest players. I had the pleasure of working with a large, highly skilled guild in DAoC and found it enhanced the game greatly. I don't yet have a preference between Omni and Clan, but I think I would like to play on RK1. Might be interested in roleplay, but it's not a requirement. I also have a goofy schedule, so I anticipate playing a lot during the day (US Eastern time). Any suggestions out there? Please respond or PM me.
    I think you should check this out.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=27331

Join us

Join us and i can promise you a safe place within the guild and you can quicjkly change side no question will be asked become a rebel and fight for justice and freedom, more iformateion will be given if you contact me ingame
    /Tell Gajar or my general /Tell Serg