Thread: HLP! HUNTINGGROUNDS lvl 20-30

HLP! HUNTINGGROUNDS lvl 20-30

somehow we were 2people today, and sometimes we are 4 (lvl 18-23)...
    we ran through whole Newland desert, and didnt find anything except grey and red (red meant dead, without attacking it - ha ha )

so can someone help with a few nice spots?
    Thx in advance

or maybe maps with monsters on it? and lvlrange?

I think Lush Fields is the best place to go if you're that lvl... from ~lvl20-60 or so you'll have no problems finding a spot there with endless spawns. Go a bit SW from the outpost at lvl20-40 and then head up to NW of outpost.
    It's:

SW Pipe and a similar one more to the west ~lvl20

SW Mine ~lvl30

NW Mine ~lvl40-60

Don't have the coords for them though.

-Edit-

That is Omni territory so don't dare to go there if you're Clan!!
    Azton - 201 Martial Artist, Member of Ragnarök
    Meltim - Inactive Agent

Arrow

Rhino Cockpit was as I recall good at that level for a team, might be a bit tough for only 2 though. There are one or two oasis about in the desert, so you should be able to find something. Failing that, grid over to Harry's and visit some of the popular spots in Lush, just beware of omni guards...

Other possible spots might include near West Athens or Rising Sun.

At that sort of level, you will start to have to learn to avoid nastier critters and mobs that aggro or are social. Hunting is at its best in this game from 30-50, so you may need to level a bit more yet..

EDIT: Rhino Cockpit has a save point btw, and usually has folk looking to join teams...
    Last edited by Darkbane; May 31st, 2002 at 14:07:12.

The funny thing about the Lush Fields is that so few people know how many camps there really are. There is also a SE Pipe and Camp. There are 2-3 Caves around Lush Fields, and this is all for the lvl 20-30 people. There is another Pipe in the NW as well, but even I don't suggest that one. Well, dat is for Omni. If you are clan, what are ya doing on Rubi-Ka anyways? Shoo!
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier