Thread: REAL important??

REAL important??

All servers are now down for an emergency fix. We are sorry about this but the fix is real important to get out on the servers.

So important you couldnt give us even 1 minute's warning to log out quickly, and to definitely not start attacking those two bothackers?

Disappointing.......rude even.

Absolutely agree. If they can send a general message for a scheduled shut down, surely a five minute warning is not too much to ask for? Makes you wonder (and worried) what the "emergency" can be.

I dread to think what my cash/possessions status is going to be when I log back in.

Last time there was an emergency shut down I lost a pack in the bank - usual ARK reply about "sorry, there's nothing we can do about it".

Did you guys have the general announcement channel turned off or something? Voice of Freedom for us clanners, dunno what for the rest of you. Because I got a bunch of warnings starting 20 minutes before they took the servers down, all the way up to 1 minute before when they warned us all to log out, and I think they were all on Voice of Freedom.

Originally posted by Cayana
    Did you guys have the general announcement channel turned off or something? Voice of Freedom for us clanners, dunno what for the rest of you. Because I got a bunch of warnings starting 20 minutes before they took the servers down, all the way up to 1 minute before when they warned us all to log out, and I think they were all on Voice of Freedom.
    They didn't mean when server went down to fix the lag, it was taken down earlier without any notice.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Cayana
    Serverwide messages aint broadcasted on channels.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal