Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2holes in 3 months

http://www.fileplanet.com/index.asp?file=88274

I think that just signed up 50k people or so just in and of it self

I'll go with the start if nothing else to camp a few names I'd like as I hated that in AO all the good ones where taken just a month after 50% of the game ending bugs where fixed
    Fighting for Truth, Common Sense and Leet Dolls Since 1996

Give the people what they want

If I am
    I am
    If Not

Forget It

*bragging*

I saw the starwars demo at E3 last weekend.
    Over.
    Over.
    Over again.

It looks to be an amazing game. In particular i like the player run economy where you can purchase buildings and what not. The lack of twitchy combat however, might be a little slow and uninteresting. Anyway as someone who likes ao im really hoping funcom comes out with a mea culpa and says "hey we know we haven't been the most responsive but from now on we're putting the players first...." (with some sort of demonstration of this new philosphy) If they want to hold on to their players they need to show how much they appreciate all of us. Not just the poor arks who get biznitched at for hours on end but some sort of serious shift in policy.

Oh, i saw the shadowlands intro film FC was showing too - looks to be impressive, new profession specific armor, some new vehicles (i just saw the sketches im guessing here), and Jobe seems pretty damn cool too. But after charging my way into the SOE booth FC was just a lil on the depressing side - I hope that shadowlands will turn out to be all we hope it is but unless the players have more faith in FC, might not be anyone around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12