Thread: First PVP fight

First PVP fight

Well heres the story of my first PvP

I a 95 MA ask the 96 Engie if he wants a scrap. Yeah he says and promptly sets his bot on me. I run past the bot and set about his squishy a** , 7 secs later the Boy is dead. So i turn around to deal with his bot , just to get mullered by a 157 Shotty wielding NT. So knowing i have no chance i just turn to the NT and wave at him. Must've been a great victory for him taking away my first PvP points.
    I shall PvP again but it could be acts like this that get peolple so p'eed off with it. Some of you higher lvl PvPer's should give a thought to us PvP noobs instead of mullering the poor little grey Guy.

I know it's War and all that , but primarily it's a game. Just give a little consideration to others in the 25% zone.

Unhappy think before you pvp

no way people will ever stop ganking people. If your going duel someone try step back into 75% afterwards. Always watch your back.

Re: think before you pvp

Originally posted by Blanch
    no way people will ever stop ganking people. If your going duel someone try step back into 75% afterwards. Always watch your back.

Hmmmm ya Angelicnova...u sure are good about ganking lvl 75's .....U've gotten me 3 times ya *****
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Re: First PVP fight

Originally posted by Wolfboy
    Well heres the story of my first PvP

I a 95 MA ask the 96 Engie if he wants a scrap. Yeah he says and promptly sets his bot on me. I run past the bot and set about his squishy a** , 7 secs later the Boy is dead. So i turn around to deal with his bot , just to get mullered by a 157 Shotty wielding NT. So knowing i have no chance i just turn to the NT and wave at him. Must've been a great victory for him taking away my first PvP points.
    I shall PvP again but it could be acts like this that get peolple so p'eed off with it. Some of you higher lvl PvPer's should give a thought to us PvP noobs instead of mullering the poor little grey Guy.

I know it's War and all that , but primarily it's a game. Just give a little consideration to others in the 25% zone.
    If you duel just enter the 25% start the attack and then back to 75% zone and noone else will be able to attack(if not teamed with the other)

Arena and MMD is gankers paradise, so if you go there always be ready to be ganked.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.