Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exploiting and 14.2

Well they haven't said that they will not work.

For instance, I've equipped an OE'd Gallahad Pricilla. giving me +20 to MC and other nano skills.

The damage on the pistols will be reduced, but FC never said that the bonuses will be.

Re: Re: Also

Originally posted by Nalissa

Not to be a jerk, but lvl 97 isn't high. Lvl 0-97 takes 4 days work maybe.

lvl 97 is ridiculously low when i can look at my /played on one of my alts and see ~3 days at lvl 97, but lvl 200 players see ~75-85 days on average. Just saying this to shed some light.. A single lvl 200 player (Noer for instance) has roughly 30 times your experience in the game, not to mention he has seen aspects of the game that you have not yet encountered. (like true high-level play).

There are entirely too many 3-day 'high-level' newbs cluttering up this forum.
    Not to be a jerkette, but you cant really go off level to see how long someone has been playing. just on my main now (lilnymph fixer level 61) has had over 20 days play time on her, as I dont spend all my time levelling, and go and do other things (shes also not my first, but I deleted all the ones I used before her and started fresh )

hugs all

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

guys, you can inforce this thing, but when you get to 170ish, you start to have alot of spare IP, i bet Noer has like 200k unspent IP cuase hes maxed everything that is even remotely exceptable. doing this only hurts 127 and below, most of the people who exploited and such now have too much IP, and have either stopped playing, or are too high level to care, and for some people, who implant stepped there chars, its a batch to get em back on. only hurting the lowers.

Bleh.

I cheat, I have xray vision!

!

Hi guys. This is poted by cosmik recently.
    __________________________________________________ _

14.2 patch planned for Wednesday, 5th June

The 14.2 patch is scheduled for Wednesday, 5th June. We know you've been waiting for this patch for a while now, and we are also eagerly looking forward to its release.

The reason this patch has been in development and testing for a while now is due to one of it's big components - the IP reallocation. Essentially, due to the nature of this change, we want to get this addition done right. If the patch went live and a problem was found with the IP reallocation on the live dimensions, every single character in Anarchy Online would have to be rolled back. Obviously, that's a big hassle for us and for you, so we want to do all we can to avoid it, and that means making sure bugs are ironed out in testing.

This all means, however, that if on the off-chance an issue does arise with the IP reallocation on the live dimensions, it is highly important we are notified right away. If it is reported later than 'immediately', it means a rollback will have a large effect on every character - even more so the longer a problem isn't reported.

But, as said, and to reiterate, one of the reasons for the heavy testing of 14.2 and its resulting delay is more ensuring the quality of the patch and a lack of bugs. We look forward to giving you the option to reallocate IP, and we're sure it will really enhance your Anarchy Online experience.
    __________________________________________________ _

(impersonating FC employee)

Hehe, thoose lamers!, they do not understand that there WILL be a major rollback due to a planned bug.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123