Thread: ****What is the Emergency Patch Fixing***

Talking ****What is the Emergency Patch Fixing***

Also why not even a 5min warning that wasn't kewl I hope I dont log in dead or still in arena getting ganked now. If so oh well I will just have to buff fast and kill the ganker=P.

One more thing I was getting my melee rings when this happened now I got to wait =(.

Ok Bye

maybe their pulling the german server (wishfull thinking).
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

=P Yeah ever since that it been very laggy =(

I would like to know what is so important that you have to bring the servers down without any notice at all. I'll bet you any money when I log back in, the rest of my team isnt and the mission we were doing has respawned.

*shakes his head in disbeleif*
    Will they ever learn?

I was just talking to a GM as the servers went down.

Maybe someone pushed the powerbutton of the server by accident ;D

For the will they ever learn comment Probally Not they been doing it like this since I started in beta2. On the mission part HOPE you guys got fast feet and can run =P.

Me thankfuly was on in arena at the time so maybe I will go on one of my other guys to clear arena and be sure I can load Deciple saftly without getting PK'ed I be very upset loosing my title now =P I just got it to LoL

Yep died on login

Whole team did