Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 14.2 - Nano Changes

Thumbs down Epsilon Purge

Funcom,

You call this a fix? A fix of what? how to screw up your team?

I still wish docs could solo greens.

Croyd

Angry I miss wanting to play my doc

...and I thought 14.2 might finally give me the inspiration to get back into my doc, even though all I've got to look forward to from level 100 -> 200 is bigger numbers of the same thing (but not as big as trader heals ) and complete heal... I thought with Ep Purge being fixed at last I might have one more reason.... ha! I shouldn't have expected something would actually be done right for docs since the first day of release of AO, false hope as usual...

Much more than any other fix, the thing could maybe tempt me to play doc is if they fixed the bug that's been there since day 1 with HP bars not showing buffed HP without selecting the person, and not registering implanted and merit board HP. This bug is a deadset gamestopper for a doc in a tough area, and to me, it was a character stopper... and it's a joke, no an absolute outrage that such a CRITITCAL bug could have been left in there since day 1 and never even attempted to be addressed. God damn it FC, give the docs a break somewhere, PLEASE!
    "I'm going to kill you." "You're going to kill us?" "No, no I'm not, I'm just kidding."

Talking Fists of Fire spelling

It's a good thing the fists of fire spelling on that nano is corrected!!!! WAY TO GO FC !!!!

Hmmm, Isnt the Trader Team Heal nerf a nano change?

It seems whenever FC does something that they KNOW is going to ANGER a large group of their CUSTOMERS they try to talk about it as little as possible.

As if FC didnt think we were getting nerfed enough by the decreased criticals... What good are shotguns without crits? Now that you nerf our dmg, you feel the urgent necessity to nerf our heals... So, what are we supposed to do now? Divest for what purpose? 3 or 4 more dmg on our normal shots? Or yes I know! so we can cast a 1000 heal that we can only use once every few minutes that dots us for about 175 as well.... Sounds pretty good to me... Fortunately there is a way to shield off this nerf a little bit, but no way am I going to state it anywhere FC personel can read it for a fear of that being nerfed as well.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FC, LETS SEE HOW MANY CUSTOMERS YOU CAN GET TO CANCEL!!! YAY NERF STICK!!! *Sarcasm*

Re: CURSE OF CHRONOS

Originally posted by Samuz
    PLEASE make this nano last longer (atleast for dealing with mobs!).
    It should last for atlest 15 seconds. It is USELESS now, totally !

It is even more useless because of the aggro we get when casting it ....

DO SOMETHING DAMNIT !
    15 second stun? Isn't that a "little" over the top, you think?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Re: Epsilon Purge

Originally posted by Croyd
    Funcom,

Croyd
    I wish docs weren't able to equip guns, so they could heal and stuff like normally a doc would do. Not even solo a grey for all I could care. Maybe give the poor docs (and every other damn class) some ways to gain (not pathetic) xp by tradeskills etc.

I would assume a level 150 nt/mp would need to make like 300'000 implants to level once. That's pretty much the monthly supply for RK1

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Re: Epsilon Purge

Originally posted by Croyd
    Funcom,

Croyd
    If u cant solo greens?, well not gona flame but u have to do something seriusly wrong...

Do I hear someone complaining about the length of Curse of Chronos?
    5 seconds is plenty long, believe me, and a 10 second recharge is adequate too.
    I have a 153 MP and use it alot too (moreso than my pets)
    I use it if I am low on hitpoints, it gives me enough time to duck out of sight so a teammate will catch aggro. (yes, im nano breed, unfortunately)

Re: 14.2 - Nano Changes

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Nano Changes:*Fixed the description on the Total Focus nano. It now specifies the correct evasion penalty.
    Not bad The bad thing tho is that it has -40 to evades can't see why but at least -40 is better than -85 or 80 as described
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12