Thread: Question to Devs/RP's

Question to Devs/RP's

DO YOU EVEN PLAY THE GAME LOL?!

So slow, EVERYONE Moans about the poor performace, you must be all running it on a cray system or something with that phatt lewt you took out of our pockets!

Another constructive post from cloudeh thats 1% as long as his sig.

SO WHAT! if my signature is miles long? got a problem, WELL SUE ME!

My god you have nothing better to talk about than to target me all the time?

oooh look I got a big sig.

Wow, I care, I REALLY DO CARE, SO MUCH! I LOVE IT!

Re: Question to Devs/RP's

Originally posted by Cloudeh

So slow, EVERYONE Moans about the poor performace, you must be all running it on a cray system or something with that phatt lewt you took out of our pockets!
    The devs aren't REQUIRED to spend their free time playing their game, you know. If I spent eight hours a day staring at a program the last thing I'd want to do is go home and fire it up.

Cloudeh is like a lil wind up doll.

You ignore it most of the time, but when you're REALLY drunk, you can poke at it and itll do crazy funny stuff for ya.

Re: Re: Question to Devs/RP's

Originally posted by Engelstein
    The devs aren't REQUIRED to spend their free time playing their game, you know. If I spent eight hours a day staring at a program the last thing I'd want to do is go home and fire it up.

I didnt say that.

1: where did i say free time?
    2: where did i say go home and play?
    3: do you not play at home? lol
    4: dont you think they would test thier OWN GODAMN game?

Funny how people can be so stupid sometimes.

Re: Re: Re: Question to Devs/RP's

Ohh, I couldn't agree more.

Re: Re: Re: Question to Devs/RP's

I didnt say that.

1: where did i say free time?
    You didn't. Even you can read what you write, I think.
    2: where did i say go home and play?
    You didn't. But Funcom's coders get paid to code, dip****. Would YOU plunk down 75a year so some guy could spend half his time "testing" the changes he made to a game?
    Do you not play at home? lol
    Yes, that comment was so funny that I laughed out loud as well. Dip****. Of course I play at home.
    4: dont you think they would test thier OWN GODAMN game?
    They have a QA department for that. The coders bang out the changes, QA makes sure it's ok, then it goes to test where people point out that FC made some boners. Repeat until someone kicks the latest build out the door.

It doesn't seem too funny to me. For example, I just get a headache after reading your sig.

Lightbulb

There is actually an option to not see forum signatures.

User CP;
    Edit Options;
    Thread View Options;
    -Show user's signatures in their posts? Y / N
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Yes, they play... But none of them have any characters over level 100

Cranium here plays a doc. Who wants to wager that none of them plays an agent or fixer?

Click here to go to the thread:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...0&pagenumber=3

Cranium: "Funniest death has to be using my doc in Rhinoman Cockpit. The team was getting pushed back by a wave of Rhinomen and Nightcrawlers. I died 300xp away from level 28, but before my death animation had finished the team killed two crawlers, giving me the neccessary xp to reach the next level. Only lost 400xp or so instead of the 10k I would have lost 2 seconds before..."

>>I don't mean to sound amused, fightened or surprised, but my assumption was that devs didn't exactly play this game...
    or at least not higher level to see what it's really like <<

Cranium: "Of course we do! There are just a few of us (not me) that have beat the 100 mark so far, most of our normal playtime goes towards working on the game. There are quite a few level 50-100 Funcom characters running around the world, though for obvious reasons you won't hear us broadcast (or even /whisper) that fact.

And that's NOT using any GM help or GM commands. I actually had a GM-powered character I used for testing dungeons nerfed by the exploit team because I wasn't on the list of registered GMs... :P"
    Last edited by Zeroshift; May 24th, 2002 at 06:20:36.

Im talking about performance, not signatures or ME, okay, I know you all love me and have to huggle me in every post but, god damn! Thats enough

Id also like to point out my signature is probably older and more uber than your char

Id also like to point out my signature is probably older and more uber than your char
    My char was /born July 10, so it's probably not older. I don't really see hwo you can compare the uberness of chars and sigs, but you can say your sig is more uber if it'll make you happy.

Re: Question to Devs/RP's

Yes. After the work day, when walking by the offices from here to there, I often see people logging into AO, playing.

And Cloudeh, watch that language please.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Originally posted by Zeroshift
    Yes, they play... But none of them have any characters over level 100

Cranium here plays a doc. Who wants to wager that none of them plays an agent or fixer?
    If anyone takes that wager, I'll bet against them.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

2k posts CUSTOM TITLE PLS!

Then ill be a good boy!

this was the wierdest post i have seen... ;p whats the point with it... lol
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%