Thread: Apartments

Xarbon

Angry Apartments

Personally, I love the apartments, it gives you a place for you to chill out and rest after a long day of missions you just want to do something different. Anyways, one thing that I came to realize about apartments is that there is an item limit of 10 for furniture/paintings/plants and such. This is sorely disappointing. The apartments are so incredibly bare even when fully stocked with 10 items. Now I can understand having a limit. But what about those who wish to totally pimp out their apartments? This game stands apart from other MMORPGs due to the customizability and other similar features. I feel that the limit should be increased. It just gives a player more to do. Granted, some people don't care at all, but I'm sure I'm not alone in my humble request. Thanks for your time.

-Xarbon

Apartments

I second the motion on expanding the limit in apartments! I almost always walk away from a mission with a light, painting, ect. and have maxed out my still empty looking apartment, and since these items don't sell for much, what is the purpose? I say atleast double the limit (if not more), and add furniture to the list of things we can add to them.

*BUMP*
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)