Thread: Question on Implants

Question on Implants

Im finally making my final implants (hopefully) of the game. WIth these ql 200 imps I have two questions:

1)What is the lowest ql cluster I can use in them?
    2)If I use a lower ql cluster than a ql 200 one, will the implants not give as high stats as I could have had if I had used ql 200 clusters?

Thanks
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Anyone know?
    ~Streaz~

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

You can put a Ql 170's Faded Cluster into a Ql 200 piece. I believe that the Ql that you can use in variance is different as the type of cluster goes up (so about 175 for bright, 180 for shining)

Also, the Ql of the implant will *never* go down, nor will the stats that the implant of the same Ql normally boast.

However, it can go up. The higher the cluster, and the higher the nano programming of the person who constructs it, the higher it turns out.

However, you cannot have an implant above Ql 200.
    ~Chris

Thank you Troll Master!
    ~Streaz~

-Streaz