Soldier runs a mission to get a nice new shinny ql150 gun. Uses it for 10 levels, runs another mission to find a nice new ql180 gun. Unequips his ql150 gun, sells it on player market. That is the key, weapon users can unequip there guns and sell them on the player markets, thus making it much easier to obtain a nice gun above ql125.

Nano users can not unequip old outdated nanos. So, A suggestion to make it easier on ALL caster classes, but especially NT's would be to allow the Downloading of nano programs.

When you buy a Nano Crystal, you Upload the program into your characters memory. When that nano becomes outdated, you simply go find a new one, and upload it into your memory. I Think you should be able to buy empty nano crystals, or maybe just empty I-Dsics, these would be blank and not contain a nano program, then your character could Download that old outdated nano program into the empty crystal or disc. This would create a nice new I-Disc for that nano, or a crystal for it. This crystal/disc could then be sold to other NT's making it easier for NT's to obtain nanos past ql125. When the nano is downloaded to the crystal, it would be removed from the character memory to prevent any exploits. The download process could rely on computer literacy and/or nano programming skills. however the requirments should be low enough for a lvl 150 NT to download a ql150 program to a disc/crystal.

Original Post in NT Forums: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=26012