Thread: Trade Bug

Trade Bug

Trading bags is not safe. I just lost 2 bags with one ql200 elite set and some other goodies.... and this aint the first time....

So...Just moving stuff can be dangerous.... im not a rich AO dude.... so i might also hit da nice "Cancel account" button.

I also think that beeing forced to wait for 2 hours or more just to speak with a GM is just plain bad. I dont have 2 hours to sit on my ass and wait for a Gm to tell me he cant do ****. Which i have done 5 times allready.

Also zoning aint 100% safe either... went from 5M creds to 0 by zoning....

If you wanna keep your players. Fix the buggs! That way the petition queue wont be 50+ everytime you need to speak to a GM....

Could you please give a bit more information? What happened when you were trading? Who didn't get what? What exactly were you trading? Thanks.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

"Also zoning aint 100% safe either... went from 5M creds to 0 by zoning.... "

Had u been in a trade where u got money just before u zoned? cause there is a cheat where u can trade fake money. (reported to FC)

For Cos

OK I have the same problem with trading.

It seems to happen ALOT (Almost everytime) When I am trading in a General (any) Store. I have to go outside (Re-Zone) to see the item in my inventory. IN all I would say 85% of the time this is the case. Also When doing something and a overflow window pops up and i take the item out of it WITHOUT closing the window i will lose anything that pops open a "New" overflow window. Now before you say i need to free up space in my pack or some other silly response like that if that was the case then there should be NO overflow windows. But the programs inability to open a new overflow window when the old one is empty is a bug. It is a bug that can be avoided yes but it is a bug none the less.

ALSO: I know this is not in context of this thread but the randomly missing macros everytime i log in is a real joke. Maybe the programers working on the "NEW" expansion pack can come back and get some of the bugs out of the original game. Oh and just to let you in on a little secret Work is Work if you are bored with your job Quit and find a new one else stop whining (that is for the Bored people that got moved to the new expansion development team)

Instead of concentrating on adding new features please try to fix the existing ones. Al in all I can say that this game has advanced 100 fold since the days of beta when i played 2 times and said your nowhere near ready for release. You have all been doing a GREAT job fixing a almost unplayable game to what it is today but please don't let the Expansion hype created by all the other MMORPG's get you off from your critical path which should be to make the EXISTING game completely playable.

Thanks