Thread: Warning!

Warning!

Wanted to do some PvP today, but the results were not what I expected.

First I dueled Demono, a 148 Soldier, or something. Optimusx shows up and ganks me when Im at half health. I might have dropped Demono. Demono claimed his innocence though, but later at the Tir Arena he bursted out in flames and admitted he was a gank.

Then Optimusx wanted a duel vs me and Zeroshift, fair enough i thought since he had already ganked me. Optimusx was going down when his friend Partybash came to the rescue. Ganked again.

I therefor decided to stalk Partybash, cause I coulndt find Optimusx and Demono hadnt really ganked me. Im not even sure he knows Partybash and Optimusx. Partybash challenged me to a fight, but I said loud and clear i wasnt interested in a 1on1 against him, I was just looking to gank him.

Somehow he arranged a fight with a 110+ Trader, so I got my chance and went in and ganked him pretty easily with my lma on. Tracked him down again to show him so emote laughs and we gave eachother some insults.

I must admit I used "bad" language, but it was bothways.

Partybash informs me hes petitioning me and guess what:
    GM turns up and tells me I have been given a warning. Sever went down in the middle of the conversation with the GM, but he didn't seem any interested in hearing both sides of the story anyway. Said I had to petition to do that ...

Well, Partybash .. Im gonna gank ur sorry ass every chance I get. Have fun in the Arena.

And here's a *sensured* to FunCom *sensured*

Yrsonny, 138 Trader.
    Last edited by Snee; May 21st, 2002 at 16:04:13.

Re: Warning!

Originally posted by emACEme
    Wanted to do some PvP today, but the results were not what I expected.

First I dueled Demono, a 148 Soldier, or something. Optimusx shows up and ganks me when Im at half health. I might have dropped Demono. Demono claimed his innocence though, but later at the Tir Arena he bursted out in flames and admitted he was a gank.

Then Optimusx wanted a duel vs me and Zeroshift, fair enough i thought since he had already ganked me. Optimusx was going down when his friend Partybash came to the rescue. Ganked again.

I therefor decided to stalk Partybash, cause I coulndt find Optimusx and Demono hadnt really ganked me. Im not even sure he knows Partybash and Optimusx. Partybash challenged me to a fight, but I said loud and clear i wasnt interested in a 1on1 against him, I was just looking to gank him.

Somehow he arranged a fight with a 110+ Trader, so I got my chance and went in and ganked him pretty easily with my lma on. Tracked him down again to show him so emote laughs and we gave eachother some insults.

I must admit I used "bad" language, but it was bothways.

Partybash informs me hes petitioning me and guess what:
    GM turns up and tells me I have been given a warning. Sever went down in the middle of the conversation with the GM, but he didn't seem any interested in hearing both sides of the story anyway. Said I had to petition to do that ...

Well, Partybash .. Im gonna gank ur sorry ass every chance I get. Have fun in the Arena.

And here's a middle finger to FunCom ,.|..

Yrsonny, 138 Trader.
    lol

Post =)

=)

Yrsonny, camelot
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

Re: =)

Originally posted by smekkes
    =)

Yrsonny, camelot
    Hehe, I remember you! Im sure we'll meet again, .

I talked to an ARK recently who said I had no visible warnings on my account. Could be cause the server went down for patching, who knows. The first ARK told me I had been given one though.

So im withdrawing my "middle finger to FunCom" for now, .

Partybash is still on my gank list along with Optimusx ..

hey there

If you do catch up with Optimusx - give him a crit from me

See here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=26010
    Ghostimage ..[218.19 Doc]
    Redtail .........[218.14 Fix]
    Finmere .......[150.14 Enf]