Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This good day for Ninja Looters, they looted like tigers.

would just like to also say
    if this had happened on rallos zek in eq, prob the only one true pvp server

angelic would of been suspended at best, banned at worst=p

loot=belongs to the orgnization that killed it, even if another team was on it first but got trashed by another, and the 2nd group finished kill. 2nd team =gets it and determs who gets loot

oh well=/ maybe one day fc will make a policy that helps the playerbase instead of detrments it

:)

Im disappointed how badly I misjudged Angelicnova.. for a while I actually thought she/he was nice person... lol

Anyways, nothing she done could be called exploiting, so doesnt deserve a game ban and Funcom is unlikely to act.

But we as players do have a some social power in the game... so why not think about doing some of the following

teams, i wont team with her anymore.

She's on my ignore

and pvp... tab mantravadi, rooted no mk (nah) tab fopus, in a plane rooted (nah) tab Gankman tab Angelicnova (ahh) bang.

Please be aware Angelicnova has been know to use aliases to confuse, misdirect and go incognito (ie Angelicpanties) so keep an eye outfor new 193+ mps appearing.

Well i for one cant/wont think on this anymore.... what matters for me atm was that i had devils fun in camelot =)

I felt like a sniper just waiting for a target in the jungle while the hole time getting getting init debuffed hehe.

Camelot has lately been a awesome area for pvp war fights or Team pvp even. Kinda like Guard the target (tarasque while beating the crap out of him) and hole time defend him against incoming foes. Or from the other side of the view... set up a Assult force that attacks the defenders post to strike out the target. ^^

More likely war fights then this it wont get. =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

I dont like angelicnova ....i used to be in the same guild as her....all she do is use others to help her get uber loot...but....

Storm has been camping Tarasque for as long as Camelot has been in game..... I dont hold any grudges, but if someone else gets loot than them.... Kudos to the looter!
    Kudos to the looter,TC and Storm are jus mad that 1 person..was faster/smarter then them and that it didnt take angelicnova a full guild to get what she wanted....grats.

No I think before that happen 99% people hate me. Do you think I care? No really dont. Do care about that 1% actual cool people in AO that like me.
    Lol,she said it herself...only 1% in AO like her.....and its her pets.

With this final addition to her inventory she can now say that no one will like her again. I never did. I never will.
    Lol

loot=belongs to the orgnization that killed it, even if another team was on it first but got trashed by another, and the 2nd group finished kill. 2nd team =gets it and determs who gets loot
    hmmmmm didnt know FC rented out Camelot castle to Storm and TC.

teams, i wont team with her anymore.

She's on my ignore

and pvp... tab mantravadi, rooted no mk (nah) tab fopus, in a plane rooted (nah) tab Gankman tab Angelicnova (ahh) bang.

Please be aware Angelicnova has been know to use aliases to confuse, misdirect and go incognito (ie Angelicpanties) so keep an eye outfor new 193+ mps appearing.
    HAHA lol
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

!

Originally posted by Hajkster

Camelot has lately been a awesome area for pvp war fights or Team pvp even. Kinda like Guard the target (tarasque while beating the crap out of him) and hole time defend him against incoming foes. Or from the other side of the view... set up a Assult force that attacks the defenders post to strike out the target. ^^

More likely war fights then this it wont get. =)
    PLZ Funcom, let me on RK1...

/me cries

Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Who cares?

I don't.

Ask any GM or ARK if they care, I bet you they don't either.

If you play in a PvP zone you should expect dirty underhandedness from the dregs of humanity that flock there. It's a PvP zone, deal with it.

If you have a problem with the way that loot is distributed, whine and moan ceaselessly and maybe it'll change in patch number 25723475.3, but then again it probably will not ever change. We seem to be destined to Camp(tm).

To the looter, screw these sh!th34ds. Grats! Keep those sticky fingers looting! If you get my loot, I'll pat you on the back. :P

Hehe yea.... when it happens to you tho you will indeed get pissed the day when it happens.. its in the human nature. =p else your some mechanical droid... and by cing you bump it up you do care =p But being used hurts... hellalot.

the day after you just chill tho.. and ignore the person for future. ^^
    ---

I don't care...

Hehe yea.... when it happens to you tho you will indeed get pissed the day when it happens.. its in the human nature. =p else your some mechanical droid... and by cing you bump it up you do care =p But being used hurts... hellalot.

the day after you just chill tho.. and ignore the person for future. ^^
    I'll say it again. I don't care.

I'm past the point where I could possibly be infuriated by anything in or about this game or the mismanaged company that runs it.

Guess what... they don't care either. If they did care, they would turn this game into a stand-alone offline product. That's the only way we'd be getting along fine with each other. :P

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Would suck if you crashed when you were driving
    Biggest laugh since me angel, nano and superhelt did the chicken dance around a clanner!

Re: I don't care...

Originally posted by Heart of Evil

I'm past the point where I could possibly be infuriated by anything in or about this game or the mismanaged company that runs it.

Guess what... they don't care either. If they did care, they would turn this game into a stand-alone offline product. That's the only way we'd be getting along fine with each other. :P
    I think you never had some of the best items in the game stolen right under your nose.....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Wow, being an ******* must be a real pleasure for Angel..lol
    Gazi "Mottom" - Master 5th Dan

"It is a wise man that sits and watches but only a fool rushes in wildly." -Dai-Galean

"It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it. " -Confucious

"The gaming community has put up with this turd in our swimming pool for WAY TO long.." -Notintheface

Cloudeh = who?

See his name alot on the forums.. but he is a newcomer to the game?
    Xiderpunk - 173 Martial Artist
    Xidder - 147 Crat

Apocalypse

Cloudeh = God

Religion of Cloudeh = Cloudehism

Arena Dedicated to Cloudeh is planned if we have any say

CLOUDEH! CLOUDEH CLOUDEH!

(Just no more thinking Cloudeh =P )
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Re: I don't care...

Originally posted by Heart of Evil

And you still post
    ---

Re: Re: I don't care...

And you still post
    LOL - you posted my thoughts.
    ~Lone

Re: Re: I don't care...

And you still post