Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Drop Or Corona Armor To be Specific!

I bump the idea of a slot in bank to trade stuff between characters on same account, but NoDrop is still NoDrop... and for a reason!

My oppinion is they should make even more items NoDrop. Play a Crat and try to get your own Suit Form, it´s neither an easy or funny task. I´m not saying getting it should be easy but as it is now it´s more or less practically impossible to get it without help of a guild (which I´m not in) or some really high good dmg dealing friends! I camped LabDirs room for 5 days before I got mine, and that was with help of a high lvl MA I met there. I faced a constant stream of 150+ lvl people in there getting Suit Form for their alt´s, guildmates and so on. A NoDrop form would make it possible for many of my fellow Crats to go there and earn their own suit. Still a low lvl can get his guildmates to help him but he still needs to visit the damn place, it would reduce camping!

Another thing that popped into my mind is why NoDrops cant be sold to shops? Take Yalms for example, I mean they are built by Omni-Tek, right? Where do things go when we delete them? (Spontanic combustion perhaps? =b) I think FC should introduce recycling booths where you can throw in the extra Yalm or other outdated NoDrops you might have and get a minor amount of creds back. Not much though, we dont want even more people camping NoDrops so they can collect huge sums of "recycling tips". Something like a few 100k creds should be fine for any ql Yalm.

Cant think of anythig more regarding this matter atm
    Fredrick "Gurrish" Gabriel - OmniCrat RK1
    And lots of alts!

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Damnit so Im going to have to go to smugglers den, when I could be leveling, RPing and having fun?
    RPing? Having fun? In AO? We're playing the same game, right?

Originally posted by Miir
    Are you high today, Cloudeh?
    Cloudeh is *always* high. I mean really, look at that sig!
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by LafinJack
    Cloudeh is *always* high.
    Originally posted by Cloudeh
    The pen was perma ink!
    I rest my case.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Allowing people to trade nodrop equipment between characters will not result in less people camping the monsters that drop them, it'll result in more. People will get one high level char then endlessly camp for stuff for 7 other low level chars. That's the way its done in EverQuest with rare equipment that is tradeable and that's how it would be done here too. If you can't trade it to other players, it removes the eBay factor but it doesn't remove the desire of players to max out each and every one of their own characters and hog the spawn, even if they may never actually decide to play those characters much.

Thats excactly what Im trying to say

Tradeslot in bank open for all characters on same account. This has to work as trade in generall = NoDrops cant be traded!
    More NoDrop items, Crat Suit Form is one to start with.

I dont like it but Im starting to feel like so many people before, why even bother? Who listens? Funcom? Only thing that comes out of this is a bunch of players getting pissed off at eachother cause of frustration =/
    Fredrick "Gurrish" Gabriel - OmniCrat RK1
    And lots of alts!

I agree with you cloudeh. Why waste your time(again), and potentially waste someone else's, for an item you already got.

But i dont see how they could really help you on that.

What they should do is just increase the spawn, let everyone camp the hell out of them, and who gives a sh** about ebay?, ...... really. Make everything easier to get, and you'll keep more people happy. (except for those poor suckers that already camped it. )
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

I agree with you..

Items should be rare because they are hard to get, not because they only drop once a week and is always camped. Thats just no fun. Not sure about making items not no drop. In a perfect world, there would be no need for no drop, but as it is now, the high levels would still camp it, and sell it to the low levels at insanely inflated prices.

:/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12